Would you like a terrifyingly delicious recipe? Here are these Terrific Donuts to enjoy that special night.
If you dare to make this recipe leave us your comments :).
Recipe Tips: Terrific Donuts
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Donut
- Number of servings: 5
- Cooking style: American
- 2 Eggs
- 60 ml of Milk or plant milk
- 40 ml Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 200g of Potato or grilled sweet potato
- 20g Cacao powder from FoodSeries
- 30g of Instant Oat flour from FoodSeries
- 50g Erythritol Powder FoodSeries
- 7g of baking powder
- 15 minutes at 180°C
- Dark chocolate from FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3,9g|
|of which sugars:||2,3g|
How to make: Terrific Donuts
- Mix all the wet ingredients in the blender glass, add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Spread into silicone doughnut moulds and bake for 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Cover with melted chocolate and decorate.