This is an easy and healthy recipe that you can make more or less sweet depending on what you like: Strawberries with kefir!
Recipe Tips: Strawberries with Kefir
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 1/2kg of strawberries
- 1/2 liter of kefir
- Alcohol-free currant juice (optional)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1g|
|of which sugars:||15g|
How to make: Strawberries with Kefir
- Clean and cut the strawberries and then put them in a bowl.
- Mix the kefir with the currant juice. Do this step little by little and taste it to see if the proportion is right.
- Pour this mixture on the strawberries.
- Let it settle for 1-2 hours and serve cold.