Do you have some protein leftovers from different flavors?
Then, I will explain a recipe to make a Pudding with 3 layers that is very easy to make, low in calories, and affordable. I am going to do it with my favorite flavors, a chocolate and vanilla pudding, but you can change the ingredients as you like. Other combinations that I also tried were the black chocolate and coffee or chocolate with milk and raspberry.
Recipe Tips: Pudding with 3 Layers
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: British
- 1 scoops of Evowhey 2.0 vanilla flavor by HSNsports
- 3 scoops of Evowhey 2.0 cookie flavor by HSNsports
- 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
- A little bit of sweetener
- 3 teaspoons (15g) of Xanthan Gum by HSNfoods
- 15g of ground Almonds
- 750ml of water
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.8g|
|of which sugars:||8.4g|
How to make: Pudding with 3 Layers
- The elaboration is quite simple, you just need a blender. The first step is to put the ground almonds at the base of a mold, make sure that it is well distributed.
- For the base, blend 1 scoop and 1/3 of the cookie protein, sweetener to your taste, 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum, and 250ml of water, when the blend gets the texture of a pudding, put it on the bottom of a mold or a tupperware and put it inside the freezer while we continue to the next step.
- Now let's make the vanilla cream, I personally love it. We have to blend the scoop of vanilla flavor, the peanut butter, sweetener, 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum, and 250 ml of water until you get a consistent mixture. Then add it to the base that we already had and put it back on the fridge.
- The last step is to blend the scoop that is left, the cookie flavor one, 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum, sweetener, and another 250 ml of water, put the other two layers and let it set on the fridge at least for a couple of hours.
- You can eat this desset without feeling guilty at any time of the day, since it does not have a lot of calories and it has a minimal supply of carbs!