This is one of those recipes that everyone should try: healthy chocolate and coconut biscuits
Recipe to make Healthy Biscuits
They are delicious so, as soon as you have some spare time, cook some. You will not regret it!
Recipe Tips: Healthy Chocolate and Coconut Biscuits
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 15
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of egg whites by RawSeries
- 50g of desiccated coconut by FoodSeries
- 150g of neutral oat flour by FoodSeries
- 2 spoonfuls of liquid sweetener
- A pinch of cinnamon (to taste)
- Sugar-free chocolate nibs (to taste)
- 50g of Sugar-free and high protein chocolate tablet by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3g|
|of which sugars:||0.6g|
How to make: Healthy Chocolate and Coconut Biscuits
- Whisk the egg whites and add the coconut.
- Add the sweetener and the cinnamon.
- Now, add the flour progressively until you get a very compact mass that you can knead with your hands.
- Then, add the chocolate nibs.
- Stretch the mass and make the biscuits (I use a flower-shaped mold). Meanwhile, preheat the oven.
- Once the biscuits are ready, bake them for 10-15 minutes at 200ºC. Do not lose sight of them because the temperature can vary from one oven to another.
- When they are cooked, let them cool while you melt half a protein chocolate tablet in a glass with 50-100ml (just a little) and stir so that it will not stick.
- Put the chocolate in a small bowl and soak one side of the biscuits and add some dehydrated coconut to decorate.
- Let it cool until it solidifies and enjoy!