A delicious fit cinnamon cake for a perfect afternoon snack. Wait, you do not know what it is? Keep reading then…
Fit Cinnamon Cake
An authentic fitness cake with the best nutrients.
Recipe Tips: Fit Cinnamon Cake
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: American
- 30g of Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by FoodSeries
- 1 scoop of Evowhey Protein 2.0
- 3 stiff egg whites
- 1 egg
- 50ml of milk
- 15ml liquid sweetener
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.7g|
|of which sugars:||5g|
How to make: Fit Cinnamon Cake
- Preheat the oven at 160ºC.
- Take a bowl and mix the milk with the egg and sweetener.
- Add the oat flour, protein, cinnamon and mix everything until it is well-combined.
- Then, add the stiff egg whites and mix it carefully with the rest of the mass.
- Grab a medium silicon mold and cover it with baking paper. Pour all the previous mass.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes approximately and let it cool to enjoy its spongy texture.
If you liked this recipe, we have prepared a shopping cart
with all the ingredients you will need.
Easy to find ingredients - 95%
Pear Mousse with coconut sugar
Pear Mousse Recipe Made with guar gum and coconut sugar. Ideal as a cold dessert …