Enjoy this delicious crunchy apple snack anytime of the day.
Recipe Tips: Crunchy Apple Snack
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Apple
- 50g Blanched peanuts
- Peanut Butter Extra Creamy by FoodSeries
- 50g Dark Choco with cocoa nibs by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2,3g|
|of which sugars:||5,8g|
How to make: Crunchy Apple Snack
- Wash the apple and cut it into large slices.
- Put a thin layer of peanut butter on top of each slice.
- Place a few peanuts on top of the peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave, in several batches of 30 seconds.
- Cover the apple wedges with the melted chocolate.
- 5 minutes in the fridge and this crunchy apple snack is ready!
Quick to make - 100%
Ingredients - 100%
Nutritional value - 100%
Taste - 100%