Healthy, quick and delicious recipe to make a nutritious dessert for your guests: Chocolate and Coconut Mousse
It will take you 10 minutes at most and you will have to tidy up the kitchen! 😉 Wanna try?
Chocolate and Coconut Mousse Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you are going to need. If you have any question, leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as we can.
Recipe Tips: Chocolate and Coconut Mousse
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 10
- Cooking style: American
- 6 egg whites
- 35g of coconut sugar
- 100g of Dark Chocolate Tablet by FoodSeries
- 15g of Cocoa Powder by FoodSeries
- Thin Oat Flakes by FoodSeries
- Cocoa Nibs
- Desiccated Coconut by FoodSeries
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3g|
|of which sugars:||2.8g|
How to make: Chocolate and Coconut Mousse
- Cut the chocolate and melt it in a hot water bath.
- Whisk the egg whites until they become stiff. Then, add the sugar and stir carefully.
- Add a little bit of melted chocolate to the egg white and stir and then add the rest.
- Add the cocoa powder and stir carefully once again.
- Serve in small glasses with a base of oat flakes and decorate with the coconut, raspberries, etc.
- Store it in the fridge for 3 hours or until it thickens.