Today, we bring you a very useful recipe even for those who are not very good at cooking… Ela Cozinha has come up with a quick Pizza that you can cook on a pan
A perfect last-minute dinner. Add your favorite ingredients and enjoy.
Try it out and tell us what you think in the comments below!
Pizza on a Pan Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you will need. If you have any question drop it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
Recipe Tips: Quick Pizza on a Pan
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg white
- 6 tablespoons of Rice Flour by FoodSeries
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by BioSeries
- Tomato sauce
- Turkey ham
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.7g|
|of which sugars:||3.8g|
How to make: Quick Pizza on a Pan
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the egg white, until you get a homogeneous blend. Add the egg white and stir properly.
- Put the blend in a non-stick pan, cover and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Turn the mass and put the tomato sauce, cheese and anything you like.
- Cover once again to melt the cheese.