Here you have another salty recipe. Broccoli bread high in protein from pea and broccoli, Wanna try it?
Recipe Tips: Sandwich with Broccoli Bread
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 300g broccoli (without stem)
- 60g of ground almond
- 20g Pea Protein by EssentialSeries
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white
- 1 pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.4g|
|of which sugars:||2.5g|
How to make: Sandwich with Broccoli Bread
- Blend the broccoli with a blender until you have a texture similar to that of rice. Do it little by little if necessary.
- Put the broccoli in a bowl and add the eggs, ground almond, pea protein, salt and oregano. Mix everything properly.
- Add the egg white and mix once again.
- Put the mixture in a square silicon mold or on a oven tray covered with vegetable paper and shape it like a square.
- Bake at 180ºC for 20 minutes. Turn it over carefully and put it in the oven once again for 5 more minutes.
- Let it cool, cut in 4 slices. That's it, you have your broccoli bread that is low in carbs and high in protein.