Cooking a brownie has never been so easy or healthy!
The ingredients used to cook this recipe are completely suitable for a fitness diet.
Recipe Tips: Healthy Brownie
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Brownie
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 Banana
- 50g of Chocolate Flavored Evowhey Protein 2.0 by SportSeries
- 50g of Peanut Butter by FoodSeries
- 30g of Sliced almonds
- 10g of Coconut or almond flour
- 10g of Cocoa powder
- 120ml of Vegetable drink
- 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence
- 1/3 tsp of Baking powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||5.9g|
|of which sugars:||24.6g|
How to make: Healthy Brownie
- Mix the protein, cocoa and peanut butter.
- Add the smashed banana to the previous mass.
- Add the coconut flour and mix it up.
- Pour the vegetable drink and vanilla essence.
- Then, add the baking powder and some sliced almonds to the mass and mix them up.
- Put the mass in a mold and decorate it with the remaining almonds on top.
- Preheat the oven and bake it at 180º for 18-20 minutes.