This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE Albion™ (125mg MAGNESIUM)
MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE (175mg MAGNESIUM)
MAGNESIUM CITRATE (200mg MAGNESIUM)
MAGNESIUM MALATE 1000mg
MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE POWDER
MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
CALCIUM + MAGNESIUM + VITAMIN D3
HYDROLYSED COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM 2.0 POWDER
- High concentration of magnesium.
- Raw material: Albion™ Minerals.
- 250mg per serving.
- With completely chelated bisglycinate.
Table of contents
What is Magnesium Bisglycinate Albion™ (125mg Magnesium)?
Magnesium Bisglycinate Albion™ (125mg Magnesium) by EssentialSeries is a dietary supplement in vegetable capsules based on zinc and copper.
The main raw material used for the manufacture of this food product is 100% Albion™ chelated magnesium bisglycinate, a patent of the company Balchem. The 250mg dose of magnesium is rounded off with a small amount of magnesium oxide, which is also 100% Albion™.
Albion™ Magnesium Bisglycinate (125mg Magnesium) is a dietary supplement suitable for vegan diets.
Properties of Albion™ Magnesium Bisglycinate (125mg Magnesium)
You can find a high quality Magnesium Bisglycinate, of maximum concentration and purity, without the Albion™ branding, here: Magnesium Bisglycinate (175mg Magnesium).
- Magnesium helps reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
- Magnesium supports normal energy metabolism.
- Magnesium contributes to normal nervous system function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function.
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis.
- Magnesium supports normal psychological function.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of healthy bones.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of healthy teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to the process of cell division.
Why buy Magnesium Bisglycinate Albion™ (125mg Magnesium) by HSN?
Our Magnesium comes in the perfect format.
Bisglycinate, the best you can get
Of all the available magnesium salts, and there are a lot, magnesium bisglycinate is the mineral salt of greatest nutritional interest.
Mineral salts are forms of electrolytes that are presented as such to improve the absorption of these compounds.
Find what you're looking for at HSN, with the best quality on the market.
With Albion™ Magnesium
Balchem Corporation is the developer of the Albion™ Minerals brand, world renowned for the quality of its mineral salts.
Albion™ stands out above all other brands thanks to its patented system that allows a complete chelation of minerals, which, as noted by the company that owns the system, makes them the best option available.
Magnesium Bisglycinate Albion™ is the combined form of magnesium with two glycine molecules, generating a low molecular weight salt that's most suitable for consumption and gastrointestinal passage.
As Balchem note: 'the buffered form uses magnesium oxide to combine a high elemental value of magnesium with a high bioavailability'.
Suitable for vegan diets
Magnesium Bisglycinate Albion™ (125mg Magnesium) is a vegan-friendly product.
It contains no ingredients of animal origin in its formula.
What can you combine it with?
It goes well with:
- Iron Bisglycinate (30mg iron) Ferrochel™.
- Sleep Care.
- Daily Two Multivitamin.
- Coenzyme Q10 + BioPerine®.
External articles on magnesium
- Rosanoff, A., Weaver, C. M., & Rude, R. K. (2012). Suboptimal magnesium status in the United States: Are the health consequences underestimated? Nutrition Reviews, 70(3), 153–164.
- Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The effects of magnesium supplementation on subjective anxiety and stress—a systematic review. Nutrients, 9(5).
- Abbasi, B., Kimiagar, M., Sadeghniiat, K., Shirazi, M. M., Hedayati, M., & Rashidkhani, B. (2012). The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Journal of Research in Medical Sciences, 17(12), 1161–1169.
- Zhang, Y., Xun, P., Wang, R., Mao, L., & He, K. (2017). Can magnesium enhance exercise performance? Nutrients, 9(9).
- Castiglioni, S., Cazzaniga, A., Albisetti, W., & Maier, J. A. M. (2013). Magnesium and osteoporosis: Current state of knowledge and future research directions. Nutrients, 5(8), 3022–3033.
- DiNicolantonio, J. J., O’Keefe, J. H., & Wilson, W. (2018). Subclinical magnesium deficiency: A principal driver of cardiovascular disease and a public health crisis. Open Heart, 5(1), e000668.
- Slutsky, I., Abumaria, N., Wu, L. J., Huang, C., Zhang, L., Li, B., … Liu, G. (2010). Enhancement of Learning and Memory by Elevating Brain Magnesium. Neuron, 65(2), 165–177.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Magnesium (Albion™ Minerals)|
|of chelated magnesium bisglycinate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE Albion™ (125mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 veg capsChelated magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium oxide, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent (L-leucine).
Warnings MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE Albion™ (125mg MAGNESIUM) - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Albion™ Minerals is a trademark of Balchem Corporation or its subsidiaries.
How to take
Take 2 vegetable capsules, 1 time a day.
Excellent, without further ado
You can tell the difference from other forms of magnesium glycinate. The first time I took Albion magnesium was more than 10 years ago bought in a well-known online store in the United States, and after having tried many others, I can say that it is the best. Of course, as with all supplements I recommend rotating them, because at least in my case, I notice saturation if I take it many days in a row.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
The best magnesium
Studies confirm that Albion chelated magnesium has the best bioavailability and absorption.I use it as a muscle relaxant,to reduce anxiety and to improve sleep with VERY POSITIVE results.In short THE BEST magnesium I have ever tried..try it,I recommend it!!!!Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
Little more can be said about this product since it uses one of the best raw materials currently that provide a high absorption magnesium. Do not hesitate, if you need magnesium, this is your product.Show original languageWas the review helpful?
1 peoplefound it useful
No reviews found with filters applied.