JOINT JUICE 1000ml *
- Joint Juice liquid preparation.
- With Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM.
- With Collagen.
Table of contents
Joint Juice 1000ml from EssentialSeries is a liquid dietary supplement, prepared and ready to drink, made from D-glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate, MSM, collagen, sodium hyaluronate, silicic acid and vitamin B12. With concentrated fruit juices.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Joint Juice is a product that has been developed taking into account the results of controlled trials evaluating the characteristics of each of the active ingredients.
It has a precise formulation.
The product is prepared and ready to consume without the need to reconstitute it in any way, all you need to do it open it up.
Joint Juice is composed of a number of substances that have been proven to be effective but in combination may have an unpleasant bitter taste.
The preparation of Joint Juice involves diluting these compounds with concentrated fruit juices from:
For a product with a natural fruit flavour to be consumed at any time of the day. Sweetened with sucralose to further improve its taste without adding calories or sugars to its composition.
It's super east!
It’s simple, you can just use its cap as a dispenser. One capful is equivalent to 30ml of product, which is the recommended daily dose of Joint Care.
It goes great with products like:
- Turmeric Extract (50:1) 650mg + Bioperine®.
- Cordyceps Extract (8:1) 500mg.
- Vitamin C 1000mg + Bioflavonoides + Rosehip.
- Omega-3 1000mg.
Bibliography on the subject:
- Donald, I. P., & Foy, C. (2004). A longitudinal study of joint pain in older people. Rheumatology, 43(10), 1256–1260.
- García-Coronado, J. M., Martínez-Olvera, L., Elizondo-Omaña, R. E., Acosta-Olivo, C. A., Vilchez-Cavazos, F., Simental-Mendía, L. E., & Simental-Mendía, M. (2019). Effect of collagen supplementation on osteoarthritis symptoms: a meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled trials. International Orthopaedics, 43(3), 531–538.
- Gopalan, A., Reuben, S. C., Ahmed, S., Darvesh, A. S., Hohmann, J., & Bishayee, A. (2012). The health benefits of blackcurrants. Food and Function, 3(8), 795–809.
- Knapik, J. J., Pope, R., Hoedebecke, S. S., Schram, B., & Orr, R. (2019). Effects of Oral Chondroitin Sulfate on Osteoarthritis-Related Pain and Joint Structural Changes: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Journal of Special Operations Medicine?: A Peer Reviewed Journal for SOF Medical Professionals, 19(1), 113–124.
- Usha, P. R., & Naidu, M. U. R. (2004). Randomised, double-blind, parallel, placebo-controlled study of oral glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane and their combination in osteoarthritis. Clinical Drug Investigation, 24(6), 353–363.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 dosing cap (30ml)|
|Daily dose: 1 cap (30ml)|
|Servings per container: 33|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Black currant juice concentrate||510mg||++|
|Lemon juice concentrate||510mg||++|
|Silicic acid (gel)||3.75mg||++|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1.25µg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
JOINT JUICE 1000ml CURRANT ingredients:Water, black currant juice concentrate, lemon juice concentrate, D-glucosamine sulphate (crustaceans), chondroitin sulphate obtained by microbial fermentation and sulphation (fish), methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), acid (citric acid), fish collagen, preservative (potassium sorbate), sweetener (sucralose), sodium hyaluronate, silicic acid, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12).
Warnings de JOINT JUICE 1000ml CURRANT:Store in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, store in the fridge.
How to take
Take 1 scoop cap (30ml) once a day, before breakfast. Shake well before taking.
A satisfied customer says:
I have been taking it for a couple of weeks with my mother. I notice that the joint pain I had has reduced a lot. I am very happyShow original language
A critical customer says:
Taste good, benefits remain to be seen
I have been using it for a few days so I can say that the taste is not bad to take it on an empty stomach, as for its effectiveness is too early to tell if it works, I bought it because some people had recommended it to improve joint discomfort, we will see if it is so....Show original language
No reviews found with filters applied.