This product is out of stock,
but other customers ordered
- Neutral Micellar Casein.
- No additives.
- 90% protein, 100% micellar casein.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
With analysis of protein content and amino acid profile by an independent ENAC/DANAK certified laboratory.
Table of contents
Micellar Casein by RawSeries is a powder vegetarian food preparation based on cow's milk micellar casein.
Micellar casein is one of the two protein fractions contained in mammalian milk, with a chemical structure in the form of micelles.
This food preparation is made exclusively from cow's milk and is therefore suitable for vegetarians.
Micellar casein is a food preparation with a high protein content.
- Protein helps to increase muscle mass.
- Protein helps to maintain muscle mass.
Our micellar casein is a safe bet for quality. Here's why!
Micellar casein is a highly sought-after type of protein, as the physicochemical characteristics of its molecular structure require higher enzymatic activity for degradation and absorption, it is digested slowly and is considered a 'sustained release' protein (Boirie et al., 1997).
Many people use it as a source of protein when they are going to go for long hours without food, such as before going to bed.
Micellar Casein by RawSeries contains only 100% micellar casein in its composition, with no treatments that modify casein micelles (Broyard and Gaucheron, 2015).
The FAO established in 2013 the ways to determine the nutritional quality of proteins.
The DIAAs (Digestibility Index of Essential Amino Acids) came out as the winning method, the one most replicable in establishing the nutritional quality of a protein source.
Casein is the protein source with the highest percentage of DIAAS (Wolfe, 2015).
In HSN we are transparent, and we want you to have no doubts about the quality of our products.
We have therefore sent a random batch of micellar Casein to a food analysis laboratory based in Spain and Denmark, not linked to HSN, completely external, to analyse the protein content and amino acid profile of this product.
The laboratory has been selected because it has national ENAC and DANAK accreditations for Spain and Denmark, respectively. All reports are certified by these bodies on the basis of ISO quality standards.
You can access these reports by clicking on the tab 'ANALYSIS LAB. EXTERNAL'.
We make it easy to decide!
Micellar Casein is a protein characterised by its difficulty to homogenise. It is recommended to use a specific shaker for protein mixing.
Goes great with:
- Boirie, Y., Dangin, M., Gachon, P., Vasson, M. P., Maubois, J. L., & Beaufrère, B. (1997). Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 94(26), 14930–14935.
- Broyard, C., & Gaucheron, F. (2015). Modifications of structures and functions of caseins: a scientific and technological challenge. Dairy Science and Technology, 95(6), 831–862.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. (2013). Dietary Protein Quality Evaluation in Human Nutrition. Auckland, New Zealand: Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
- Wolfe, R. R. (2015). Update on protein intake: Importance of milk proteins for health status of the elderly. Nutrition Reviews, 73(Suppl 1), 41–47.
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017) Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best? Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Trommelen, J., & van Loon, L. J. C. (2016). Pre-Sleep Protein Ingestion to Improve the Skeletal Muscle Adaptive Response to Exercise Training. Nutrients, 8(12).
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 70ml (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1g|
|of which sugars||1.5g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
MICELLAR CASEIN 2Kg NO FLAVOUR ingredients:Milk protein isolate.
Warnings de MICELLAR CASEIN 2Kg NO FLAVOUR:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 70ml (30g) with 200-250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Videos Related To MICELLAR CASEIN
No reviews found with filters applied.