- Evobeast - Flavours: Energy and Orange.
- With Cluster Dextrin® and Palatinose™.
- With Creatine Creapure®.
- With Amino Acids, HMB and Alpha-GPC.
- 300mg of caffeine anhydrous per dose.
Turn yourself into a real beast!
Table of contents
Evobeast by SportSeries is a vegan powdered dietary supplement based on carbohydrates, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, with caffeine.
The exclusive Evobeast formula has been developed by our team of experts to squeeze the most out of your most demanding training sessions. It is a pre-training or combined pre-/intra-training formula. Let's look into what it involves.
Evobeast is suitable for vegan diets.
For decades, athletes around the world have used pre-training preparations, which, due to the high specific nutrient load they provide for the session, extended to intra-training use.
That's to say, they were started before training and continued to be drunk during training.
These formulas are extended-use pre-training or pre-/intra-training, and Evobeast is exactly this:
A complete pre-workout drink, so intense that its use can be extended to inter-training use, providing energy and a punch thanks to its stimulating load.
However, you can also use it as a pre-training product, 30 minutes before the session, in a single dose..
Evobeast contains carbohydrates coming from:
- Cluster Dextrin®: Highly branched cyclic dextrin.
- Palatinose™: Isomaltulose (Palatinose).
To supply glucose and fructose as energy sources during the tough training sessions.
Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function (contraction) after high-intensity or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of glycogen stored in skeletal muscles.1
Evobeast contains caffeine, a total dose of 300mg per daily serving..
The pre-training product's mode of use is designed to benefit from the positive effects of caffeine on aerobic performance and perception of exertion.
Used for pre-workout:
Evobeast contains a selection of specific vitamins and minerals, targeting nutritional objectives of interest for sportsmen and women:
- Magnesium (from magnesium citrate): Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue, contributes to electrolyte balance and normal muscle function.
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate): Contributes to the normal metabolism of macronutrients.
- Iron (from iron fumarate): Contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, and to normal oxygen transport in the body.
- Vitamin B6: Contributes to normal energy metabolism, and helps regulate hormonal activity.
Evobeast is a source of all these micronutrients.
Evobeast also contains in its composition a wide range of amino acids: branched, essential and non-essential.
- BCAA's (L-Leucine / L-Isoleucine / L-Valine).
- L-Citrulline (From L-Citrulline base and L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 2:1).
- L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG).
- L-Ornithine HCl.
And other elements such as:
- Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC).
- Creatine monohydrate (100% Creapure®).
- HMB-Ca (Calcium HMB).
The most specific formula for turning you into a real beast in your workouts!
Looking for a similar product? Don’t waste your time! Evobeast is exclusive to HSN.
Don't miss what makes our product unique:
At HSN we use premium raw materials in the development of all our dietary supplements and preparations, to ensure the best quality available:
|Highly branched cyclic dextrin||Cluster Dextrin®|
Find the best ingredients in HSN's own formulas!
The formulas of many brands are scarce in terms of the amount of compounds used, which compromises the effectiveness of the product at the established daily dose.
At HSN we've conducted an extensive literature search in the scientific literature to determine the most appropriate amounts of nutrients contained in Evobeast so that it is of maximum efficacy.
In every serving you'll find:
- 15g of Cluster Dextrin®.
- >4g of Palatinose™.
- 3.5g of Creapure®.
- >5g of Citruline.
- 4g de Beta-alanine.
- 300mg of caffeine.
- >1500mg of HMB.
- 500mg of Alpha-GPC.
Amongst others, as well as sources of vitamins and minerals. The ultimate formula for you!
Evobeast consists of a very specific formula that adapts to multiple types of sports practice.
The most specific sports modalities for this product are:
- Combat sports.
Although a body builder or an endurance athlete with a good tolerance to stimulants could also use it.
Evobeast can also be used in team sports, especially in more explosive and anaerobic sports such as basketball or futsal.
Evobeast can be used in several ways, all of which are valid:
- Mode of use 1 - Pre-Workout - Special Strength / Power / Bodybuilding / Cross-Training.
Use it 30 minutes before doing sports.
- Mode of use 2 - Pre-training + Intra-training - Special Team Sports / Contact Sports.
Start using it 10 minutes before sports practice and extend its use by up to one third of the session's duration.
Combine it with:
Scientific studies on the ingredients of Evobeast:
- Grgic, J., Grgic, I., Pickering, C., Schoenfeld, B. J., Bishop, D. J., & Pedisic, Z. (2019). Wake up and smell the coffee: Caffeine supplementation and exercise performance - An umbrella review of 21 published meta-analyses. British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., … Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 30.
- Glenn, J. M., Gray, M., Wethington, L. N., Stone, M. S., Stewart, R. W. J., & Moyen, N. E. (2017). Acute citrulline malate supplementation improves upper- and lower-body submaximal weightlifting exercise performance in resistance-trained females. European Journal of Nutrition, 56(2), 775–784.
- Thomas, D. T., Erdman, K. A., & Burke, L. M. (2016). American College of Sports Medicine Joint Position Statement. Nutrition and Athletic Performance. Medicine and science in sports and exercise, 48(3), 543–568.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming carbohydrates from all sources at a total intake of 4 g per kg body weight, in doses taken within four hours (or at most six hours) after the end of high intensity or long duration physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and depletion of stored glycogen in skeletal muscles.
2 Caffeine should be consumed at a dose of 3mg/kg body weight one hour before physical exercise.
3 Caffeine should be consumed at a dose of 4mg/kg body weight one hour before physical exercise.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 Messlöffel (50 g)|
|Daily dose: 1 Messlöffel (50 g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Highly branched cyclic dextrin (Cluster Dextrin™)||15000mg||++|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||3500mg||++|
|Calcium Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB-Ca)||1785.7mg||++|
|of sodium citrate||461.5mg||++|
|of sodium chloride||461.5mg||++|
|of magnesium citrate||400mg||++|
|of ferrous fumarate||7.6mg||++|
|of pyridoxine hydrochloride||2.5mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|