COLOSTRUM POWDER >30% ACTIVE IgG
- Bovine colostrum powder.
- 100% pure.
- High standardised immunoglobulin content.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- No additives.
Table of contents
Colostrum powder >30% Active IgG by RawSeries is a food supplement vegetarian powder, based on bovine colostrum.
Colostrum is the first milk secretion produced by mammals after parturition and is known to play a role in providing immunity to bovine offspring lacking gamma globulins (Weaber et al., 2008).
This product is suitable for vegetarians, as it contains only dairy products.
We have the equivalent product in capsule format, our Colostrum (30% Immunoglobulin G) 500mg.
The main chemical constituent of colostrum composition is immunoglobulins; of these, IgG is the major immunoglobulin class present (Burns, 2007).
Standardising the content of a colostrum feed supplement in Immunoglobulin G ensures the presence of one of the most sensitive compounds to degradation during processing of the raw material (Struff and Sprotte, 2007).
It is a distinctive sign of quality in production control.
Genuine, unflavoured RAW colostrum has a neutral, milky taste.
The powder form is more convenient than the capsule form for those who use it mixed with drinks.
Its mild taste goes completely unnoticed in cases where it is dissolved in milk or dairy preparations (such as yoghurt or kefir).
To add to any drink, from water to juice!
HSN Colostrum Powder brings you 100% bovine colostrum content.
The food supplement has not been treated with any food additives, so you will not find any emulsifiers, sweeteners, colours or any other excipients in its composition. You will not see any complementary ingredients either.
Only the pure raw material in bovine colostrum powder!
Goes great with:
- Burns, T. (2007). Colostrum. In J. C. Samper, J. F. Pycock, & A. O. McKinnon (Eds.), Current Therapy in Equine Reproduction (pp. 452–453).
- Weaver, D. M., Tyler, J. W., VanMetre, D. C., Hostetler, D. E., & Barrington, G. M. (2000). Passive transfer of colostral immunoglobulins in calves. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine / American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 14(6), 569–577.
- Struff, W. G., & Sprotte, G. (2007). Bovine colostrum as a biologic in clinical medicine: A review. Part I: Biotechnological standards, pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic characteristics and principles of treatment. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 45(4), 193–202.
Bibliography on colostrum
- Halasa, M., Maciejewska, D., Baskiewicz-Halasa, M., Machalinski, B., Safranow, K., & Stachowska, E. (2017). Oral supplementation with bovine colostrum decreases intestinal permeability and stool concentrations of Zonulin in Athletes. Nutrients, Vol. 9.
- Kotsis, Y., Mikellidi, A., Aresti, C., Persia, E., Sotiropoulos, A., Panagiotakos, D. B., … Nomikos, T. (2018). A low-dose, 6-week bovine colostrum supplementation maintains performance and attenuates inflammatory indices following a Loughborough Intermittent Shuttle Test in soccer players. European Journal of Nutrition, 57(3), 1181–1195.
- Park, Y. W., & Nam, M. S. (2015). Bioactive Peptides in Milk and Dairy Products: A Review. Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources, 35(6), 831–840.
- Struff, W. G., & Sprotte, G. (2008). Bovine colostrum as a biologic in clinical medicine: A review - Part II: Clinical studies. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics, 46(5), 211–225.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop of 25ml (10g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|of which saturated|
|of which sugars|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients COLOSTRUM POWDER >30% ACTIVE IgG 150gBovine colostrum (milk proteins) [30% immunoglobulin G (IgG)].
Warnings COLOSTRUM POWDER >30% ACTIVE IgG 150gKeep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
How to take
Mix 1 scoop of 25ml (10g) with 200ml of water.
Videos Related To COLOSTRUM POWDER >30% ACTIVE IgG
A satisfied customer says:
Excellent product, a necessary element to improve the immune system, practical and good value for money.Show original language
A critical customer says:
Not what I expected
The truth, probiotics and glutamine are more effective for the gutShow original language
No reviews found with filters applied.