- Rutin Flavonoid in capsules.
- Suitable for vegans.
- With magnesium and selenium.
Table of contents
Rutin 500mg from EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegan capsules based on rutin, naturally sourced, the flower buds of the Sophora japonica.
Rutin is a flavonoid belonging to the subfamily of flavonols, found in large quantities in sophora extract, which is why the plant is highly valued in the nutritional field..
Rutin 500mg is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Magnesium helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Selenium contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Flavonoids are a class of nutrients, grouped into families that share structural and functional similarities (anthocyanin, flavonols, flavonones, chalcones, etc..
Rutin belongs to the 'flavonols' category, one of the most valued.
Sophora (Sophora japonica), also known as the Japanese Pagoda, is the plant from which this great concentration of natural rutin comes from.
Its flower buds, in the stage prior to the opening of the bud, present a high density of rutin as a nutrient produced and used during the flowering process.
The best-quality natural-source rutin is obtained from this extract.
Rutin 500mg by EssentialSeries provides a magnesium source of: 77.5mg of elemental mineral per dose per day.
Selenium is a trace element known for its low mineral content in the Western diet.
Routine, as a flavonol, comes from plants. The quality of its concentration depends on the source and the treatment of its source.
Not all parts of any plant containing rutin have the same density of the compound, and therefore not all are equal when it comes to obtaining a product of the highest quality.
Sophora flower buds are the segment of the plant with the highest density of flavonoid, making them a superior source to other herbal alternatives that contain it.
We use an extract 8 times more concentrated than the Sophora japonica, 100% standardised Rutin.
Selenium and magnesium are present in food supplements in the form of salts, compounds containing conjugated or un-conjugated elements that improve their solubility and availability.
At HSN we use magnesium citrate, a mineral salt known for its high bioavailability.
Similarly, the selenium used comes from an organic source, L-selenomethionine.
Top quality ingredients for a premium food supplement!
Rutin is a food supplement suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
In its development, no ingredients of animal origin have been used, neither as part of its functional formula, nor as food additives... Including its capsules.
More than 95% of the capsules used at HSN are veg-based, we avoid the use of animal gelatine as a coating agent and use hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, a vegetable polymer with high resistance and content retention.
Food supplements suitable for everyone, independent of their dietary preferences.
- Fairweather-Tait, S. J., Collings, R., & Hurst, R. (2010). Selenium bioavailability: current knowledge and future research requirements. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 91(5), 1484S-1491S.
- Budzynska, B., Faggio, C., Kruk-Slomka, M., Samec, D., Nabavi, S. F., Sureda, A., … Nabavi, S. M. (2017). Rutin as Neuroprotective Agent: From Bench to Bedside. Current Medicinal Chemistry, 26(27), 5152–5164.
Scientific studies of interest
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (2020). PubChem Compound Summary for CID 5280805, Rutin. Retrieved December 15, 2020.
- Panche, A. N., Diwan, A. D., & Chandra, S. R. (2016). Flavonoids: An overview. Journal of Nutritional Science, 5, e47.
- Enogieru, A. B., Haylett, W., Hiss, D. C., Bardien, S., & Ekpo, O. E. (2018). Rutin as a potent antioxidant: Implications for neurodegenerative disorders. Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, 2018, 6241017.
- Ganeshpurkar, A., & Saluja, A. K. (2017). The Pharmacological Potential of Rutin. Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 25(2), 149–164.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|from 8:1 extract of Sophora japonica L. flower buds|
|of magnesium citrate|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients RUTIN 500mg - 120 veg capsRutin (8:1, from Sophora japonica L flower buds), magnesium citrate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose)], anti-caking agent (magnesium salts of fatty acids), bulking agent (dicalcium phosphate), L-selenomethionine.
Warnings RUTIN 500mg - 120 veg capsStore in a cool (below 25°C), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
How to take
Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 or 2 times a day with a meal.
At the top!!!
Very good antioxidant and improves blood circulation. Product that I order regularly and of great quality.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
It's the first time I've bought it but I have high hopes for improved vision.Show original languageWas the review helpful? Be the
first oneto rate the review
No reviews found with filters applied.