- 1g Beta-Alanine per tablet.
- Amino acid.
- High Vitamin B3 content.
- Highest quality assured.
- Suitable for vegans.
Table of contents
What is Beta-Alanine 1000mg?
Beta-Alanine 1000mg by EssentialSeries is a food supplement in vegan tablets, based on the amino acid alanine present with a structural modification that displaces the amino group to the carbon in beta position attached to the functional group, the formula has been supplemented with vitamin B3.
Beta-alanine 1000mg is a product suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Beta-Alanina 1000mg by EssentialSeries properties
The recommended daily dose of the product provides a high vitamin B3 content.
- Vitamin B3 contributes to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin B3 helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Why buy Beta-alanine by HSN?
More convenient dosage
Beta-alanine 1000mg is available in tablet form.
A more convenient way of regulating the daily dose to be consumed, with just 4 tablets a day divided into two doses, you have an effective dose of beta-alanine and cover the recommendations of the product's instructions for use.
1g per tablet
Each Beta-alanine tablet contains 1000mg of the amino acid.
A higher dosage than the average tablet, coated tablet or capsule form available on the market.
More convenience in the use of Beta-alanine with the need for fewer tablets per day!
Suitable for vegans
HSN Beta-alanine 1000mg tablets are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
The food supplement has been developed solely from vegan ingredients, which don't contain traces of animal-derived compounds as they have not been treated in their presence.
Which combine Beta-Alanine 1000mg with?
An Evocarbs 2.0 service is a great addition to beta-alanine intake.
Likewise, the combination with Creatine Excell and Caffeine can be a great combo in athletes.
Interesting readings on Beta-alanine
- Boldyrev, A. A., Stvolinsky, S. L., Fedorova, T. N., & Suslina, Z. A. (2010). Carnosine as a natural antioxidant and geroprotector: From molecular mechanisms to clinical trials. Rejuvenation Research, 13(2–3), 156–158.
- Liu, Q., Sikand, P., Ma, C., Tang, Z., Han, L., Li, Z., … Dong, X. (2012). Mechanisms of itch evoked by β-alanine. Journal of Neuroscience, 32(42), 14532–14537.
- Perim, P., Marticorena, F. M., Ribeiro, F., Barreto, G., Gobbi, N., Kerksick, C., … Saunders, B. (2019). Can the Skeletal Muscle Carnosine Response to Beta-Alanine Supplementation Be Optimized? Frontiers in Nutrition, 6, 135.
- Thomas, D. T., Erdman, K. A., & Burke, L. M. (2016). Nutrition and Athletic Performance. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 48(3), 543–568.
- Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., … Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 30.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 tablets|
|daily dose: 4 tablets|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Vitamin B3 (as nicotinic acid)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|