ROYAL JELLY - 60 softgels
- 303mg of Royal Jelly per softgel
- Equivalent to 100mg of Fresh Royal Jelly
- Take 1 or 2 softgels a day
What is Royal Jelly?
Royal Jelly by Now Foods is a nutritional supplement made of Royal Jelly. Each softgel provides 303mg of Royal Jelly extract (14mg of 10-hda) which is equivalent to 1000mg of fresh Royal Jelly.
What are the properties of Royal Jelly?
Royal jelly is a viscous substance secreted by the hypopharyngeal and mandibular glands of worker honeybees (Apis mellifera) that contains a considerable amount of proteins, free amino acids, lipids, vitamins, sugars, and bioactive substances such as 10-hydroxy-trans-2-decenoic acid. This article brings a brief review of the molecular mechanisms involved in the development of certain disorders that can be remedied by royal jelly, based on a selection of in vivo and in vitro studies. It also describes current understanding of the mechanisms and beneficial effects by which royal jelly helps to combat aging-related complications. Royal jelly has been reported to exhibit beneficial physiological and pharmacological effects in mammals, including vasodilative and hypotensive activities, antihypercholesterolemic activity, and antitumor activity. As its composition varies significantly (for both fresh and dehydrated samples), the article brings a few recommendations for defining new quality standards. (1)
How to combine Royal Jelly?
Ideal to combine with Propolis, Ginseng, Rhodiola, Multivitamins, etc.
Who can benefit from this product?
- Those who want to complete their diet with Royal Jelly.
- Athletes and active people.
- Ideal in periods of physical/mental stress, season changes, etc.
1. Oršolic N. Royal jelly: component efficiency, analysis, and standardisation.Arh Hig Rada Toksikol. 2013 Sep;64(3):445-61. doi: 10.2478/10004-1254-64-2013-2332.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Royal jelly (14mg 10-HDA) (lyophilized concentrate equal to 1000mg of fresh royal jelly)||606mg|