CORAL CALCIUM 1000mg
CALCIUM CITRATE + VITAMIN D3 (150mg CALCIUM/300UI)
MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg
COPPER GLUCONATE (2mg COPPER)
ZINC BISGLYCINATE (25mg ZINC)
L-SELENOMETHIONINE (100mcg SELENIUM)
POTASSIUM CITRATE 200mg
MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE POWDER
ZINC GLUCONATE (25mg ZINC)
CHROMIUM PICOLINATE 200mcg
MAGNESIUM CITRATE POWDER
- Coral calcium
- 1000mg of coral calcium per serving
- 700mg of calcium per daily dose
- Vegetable capsules
What is Coral Calcium?
Coral Calcium by Now Foods is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made from lyophilized coral calcium.
Coral calcium from the warm waters of Okinawa (Japan).
It is advisable to take 1 veg caps twice a day, preferably before meals with water.
What are properties of Coral Calcium?
Calcium is one of the most abundant minerals from the body and it is mostly available in the bones and teeth. A daily dose of Coral Calcium provides:
- 700mg of calcium
- 2000mg of fossilized coral calcium
Properties of Calcium
- Supporting the blood coagulation.
- Contributing to the energy metabolism.
- Supporting the muscle function and neurotransmission.
- Helping with the functioning of the digestive enzymes.
- Playing a role in the cell division process.
- Keeping the bones and teeth healthy.
- Preventing the loss of bone mineral in postmenopausal women.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Calcium (rom fossilized coral)||350mg||43.75%|
|Calcium from fossilized coral||1000mg||125%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|