VITAMIN C + ROSE HIPS 500mg CAPSULES
- 500mg of Vitamin C.
- In the form of ascorbic acid.
- Made with Rosehip Extract.
- 4 times more concentrated.
- Swanson® quality.
Table of contents
Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
What is Vitamin C + Rosehip 500mg?
Vitamin C + Rosehip 500mg by Swanson is a dietary supplement of vitamin C capsules in the form of ascorbic acid, plus Rosehip extract.
Features of Vitamin C and Rosehip
Vitamin C is an essential vitamin and must be provided through the diet to keep your body healthy.
Vitamin C deficiency leads to the development of an illness known as scurvy.
Vitamin C is essential, it contributes to:
- The normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, skin, etc.
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal psychological function.
- The protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Vitamin C helps decrease tiredness and fatigue; and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.1
Why buy Swanson's Vitamin C?
Swanson markets a dietary supplement with a high amount of Vitamin C (500mg per capsule) that serves to cover the daily requirements of the vitamin, for any person, including athletes.
The formula contains rosehip extract, 4 times more concentrated (4:1), an excellent way to round off an outstanding product with Swanson® quality.
Take 1 capsule, 1 to 2 times a day with food.
Who is it for?
- People who consume little fruit and vegetables.
- Athletes with higher vitamin C needs than the general population.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with an intake of 200 mg per day added to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.
|daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|Rosehip extract (4:1)|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|