VEGAN BCAA 300g
- Essential amino acids ratio 2:1:1
- 8.7g of BCAA's per serving
- Sweetened formula
- With Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine
What is Vegan BCAA?
Vegan BCAA by Weider is a food supplement powder to make a drink of branched chain amino acids with sweetener.
The BCAA ratio is 2:1:1, which means that there is twice as much Leucine as Valine and Isoleucine.
The recommended daily dose is mixing 10g in 250ml of water.
Properties of BCAA's
BCAA's or Branched Chain Amino Acids are made up of 3 amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. Their main difference when compared to the rest of amino acids is that the BCAA's are directly discharged into the bloodstream, which means that they will reach the muscles sooner.
Branched chain amino acids support the protein synthesis in the body and, as we know, protein supports the muscle growth processes. (1)
The BCAA's also help to relieve the post-workout muscle soreness. (2)
Who can benefit from this supplement
- Anyone who wants an extra dose of BCAA's from a vegetable source
1. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans.Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390. ECollection 2017.
2. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|