GREEN COFFEE 500mg
- 500mg of green coffee dry extract per dose
- 90 vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- 45 servings
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is Green Coffee?
Green Coffee by Vitaminalia is a food supplement made from green coffee dry extract.
2 capsules of this supplement provide 500mg of green coffee dry extract, of which 250mg are chlorogenic acid.
Chlorogenic acid is a phenolic compound that belongs to the hydroxycinnamic acids, which are the result of combining a chemical acid and a cinnamic derivative (caffeic, ferulic, or p-coumaric acid).
Properties of chlorogenic acid
According to this review, it can have positive effects on the biomarkers of different diseases. 'Apart from its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects that have been recently reported, it is thought that CGA (chlorogenic acid) is capable of playing a pivotal role in the regulation of the metabolism of glucose and lipids, which can be good for conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease (CVD), obesity, cancer and hepatic steatosis.' (1)
It has also been reported that green coffee has neuroprotective effects. 'Clinical and preclinical studies have provided evidence that CGA (chlorogenic acid) supplementation could protect against the neurological deterioration and against diseases related to oxidative stress in the brain'. 'There is growing evidence that taking polyphenols, including CGA, could lower the risk of developing neurodegenerative diseases.' (2)
Features of Green Coffee
- Dry green coffee extracted from Coffea Arabica: The green coffee extract is obtained from the seeds of the Coffea Arabica plant. The common coffee that is consumed daily as an infusion has been roasted, which reduces the amount of phytochemical compounds, including chlorogenic acid. The green coffee beans have not been toasted, and therefore, they contain more of these substances when compared to normal coffee.
- Vegetable Capsules: No ingredients or additives of animal origin have been used for the production of this green coffee supplement. That is why it is suitable for people who follow vegan or vegetarian diets.
- Produced in the European Union: The range of Vitaminalia products has been produced in laboratories from the E.U. that follow all the sanitary regulations and have a several quality certifications that ensure the origin of the raw material, their purity and the absence of contaminants.
- Straight from the manufacturer to your home: The absence of third parties reduces the cost and improves the quality/price rate significantly.
How can we take Green Coffee?
It is advisable to take 2 capsules a day with a meal. Green coffee naturally contains caffeine. 2 capsules will provide 15mg of caffeine, therefore, it is not advised for children or pregnant women.
How can we combine Green Coffee?
It can be perfectly combined with Green tea, Garcinia Cambogia, Chromium Picolinate or L-Carnitine.
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Those who want to take a supplement that is rich in chlorogenic acid to complete their diet.
- Ideal for athletes and active people, due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- People who follow a weight control diet due to its role in regulating glucose and the lipid metabolism.
- Those who want to benefit from the neuroprotective effects of green coffee.
1. Tajik N, Tajik M, Mack I1, Enck P3. The potential effects of chlorogenic acid, the main phenolic components in coffee, on health: a comprehensive review of the literature. Eur J Nutr. 2017 Apr 8. doi: 10.1007/s00394-017-1379-1.
2. Heitman E, Ingram DK.Cognitive and neuroprotective effects of chlorogenic acid.Nutr Neurosci. 2017 Jan;20(1):32-39. doi: 10.1179/1476830514Y.0000000146. Epub 2016 Mar 10.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 45|
|Green coffee beans (Coffea arabica)||10000mg|
|from Green Coffee Bean 20:1 extract||500mg|
|50% Chlorogenic Acid||250mg|
Ingredients:Green coffee extract powder (20:1) (from Coffea arabica beans) (50% of chlorogenic acid) (2% caffeine), bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate), E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take GREEN COFFEE 500mg - 90 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules a day with a meal.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Not recommended for children nor pregnant or lactating women. It contains caffeine [10mg/2 veg caps].
Love this brand!
The price called my attention and now it has become one of my favourite brands. I particularly like this product because it makes me feel energised and it lasts for quite a while, worth the money.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This is an excellent natural energizer and fat-burner. It is especially useful during very demanding periods in terms of work or physical exercise.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Helps with weight loss
I’m currently following a weight loss diet and this supplement truly helps to burn some energy. The packaging is quite convenient as well since you can carry it easily in your purse or gym bagHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
After three months I have even lost some weight and I do not follow any strict diet, would recommendHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics