- The delivery starts once your order leaves our warehouse. We will send you an email to inform you that your order has been shipped. The orders that are placed before 15:00h (GMT) will be delivered on the same day. The estimated delivery time will depend on the destination.
- The delivery agency usually delivers during working hours. However, if you want to get your order at a specific time, you can write down in the observations section before completing your order. However, we cannot ensure that your request will be fulfilled, since it will depend on the timetable and routes of the carrier.
- All our packages are protected against loss or theft to ensure the quality of our service.
- During promotional periods (such as the day before and after Black Friday), the delivery may be affected due to the huge number of orders we receive in those days.
- Providing wrong or incomplete address may cause the return of your order to HSN, and this could cause additional costs for the customer.
We deliver to the following countries: Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Belarus, Canada, Switzerland, Chile, Colombia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, Faroe Islands, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Japan, South Corea, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Moldavia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Malta, Mexico, Holland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia , Russia, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine, South Africa.
International Shipping Costs
Shipping costs will be automatically calculated as you add your products to the shopping cart and will depend on:
- Weight or volume of the order
- Final price of the order
- Agency transportation fee, which will be periodically updated
We’ll show you all the available shipping options for your delivery and you can choose the one you prefer.
For shipments outside EU (Schengen area), please consider that the following situations and its costs won’t be under HSN responsibility, they will be under the customer’s responsibility:
- Any management or process related to Customs and its costs.
- Observance of the local laws (it’s the customer’s responsibility to know and understand whether the products (and its ingredients) are allowed in his/her country)
- If the order is blocked or held back by Customs, HSN won’t be responsible nor it will assume any additional costs related to the mentioned situations.
Schengen area countries: Spain, Germany, Austria, Belgium,, Denmark, Slovakia, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Switzerland.
- The delivery time starts once the order leaves our warehouse.
- The delivery time is an approximation.
- We don't offer cash on delivery for international orders.
- All the orders that are sent to Switzerland must go through Customs. The customer is responsible for the payment of any fee or tax.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us either through our contact form or calling at +34 958 490 853
You can also check our Return policy.