GROUND CINNAMON - 300g
- 100% natural
- It helps to regulate sugar in the blood
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- It improves the digestion
- Natural remedy against colds
What is Ground Cinnamon by Quamtrax Super Food?
Ground Cinnamon by Quamtrax Super Food is a product made of 100% natural cinnamon powder. Cinnamon is one of those spices that we use daily to add flavor and smell to our dishes.
But it is not just any spice, it is a 'super food' with very interesting properties to enhance our health in general.
What are the properties of cinnamon?
Moreover, the gastronomic use of cinnamon has been traditionally used as a natural remedy to combat the symptoms of colds and the flu.
It is also a great ally for our digestive system, since it helps to digest the food and to relieve intestinal problems, like heartburn, flatulence and abdominal distensions.
The latest studies have shown that cinnamon also helps to reduce the glucose levels in blood, which means that it can benefit those who suffer insulin imbalances or who consume a lot of carbohydrates in the diet.
It is also a great ally for those who suffer hypercholesterolemia, since it helps to control the cholesterol and triglycerides levels in blood.
It is used as a natural aphrodisiac and anti-inflammatory agent. It is a common ingredient in creams that are used to calm joint or muscle soreness.
Cinnamon is one of the spices with the highest antioxidant capacity due to the fact that it has a high percentage of phenolic substances that are similar to those of red wine, as well as flavonoids which are similar to the ones we can find in blueberries.
Who can benefit from Ground Cinnamon?
- Anyone who wants to give a special touch to their recipes.
- Those who want to take care of their digestive system.
- Ideal to enrich the diet with antioxidants.
- Natural remedy for the symptoms of the flue and colds.
- Ginger is perfect for sportspeople or people with joint problems due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
|Amount per 100g||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g||++|
|of which sugars||2g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|