TURMERIC - 30 caps
- Rich in Turmeric and Manganese
- Take 1 capsule a day
- Made in the E.U.
- Easy to swallow capsules
What is Prisma Natural Turmeric?
Turmeric by Prisma Natural is a food supplement made of turmeric and manganese capsules.
It contains a 95% of curcuminoids, which are the active ingredient of turmeric that contains curcumin. This substance has many properties and benefits for human health.
This supplement also provides manganese, a mineral that supports the connective tissue, preserves the bones and protects the cells from oxidative damage.
Properties of Turmeric
Turmeric is a tropical plant known as 'the spice of life' and it belongs to the family of Ginger. It is usually found in Asian countries such as China, India or Indonesia. Its has been used for centuries in Asian traditional culture as a powerful medicinal and culinary ingredient.
The main functions and properties of turmeric are:
- Supporting the nervous system
- Keeping the skin, liver, lungs and respiratory tract healthy
- Supporting the blood flow, as well as its production and quality
- Providing antioxidant properties
- Supporting the functioning of the immune system and allergy resistance
- Preventing the accumulation of fat and cholesterol
Curcumin is what gives turmeric its distinctive orange/yellow color.
Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory and it has been used to treat medical conditions for years. Many trials and pharmacological tests have proven its efficacy in its anti-inflammatory properties. Curcumin is also an effective treatment for chronic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and Alzheimer's disease. (1)
Properties of Manganese
Manganese is an essential mineral available in vegetables and foods from plants. There are also small amounts in our bones, liver, kidneys and pancreas.
Other properties and benefits are:
- Supporting the energy metabolism and performance
- Helping to preserve the bones bones
- Improving the formation of the connective tissue
- Protecting the cells from oxidative stress
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Elderly people who want to take advantage of the benefits from turmeric and manganese.
- Athletes and active people who want to stay healthy.
1. Fadus MC, Lau C, Bikhchandani J, Lynch HT. Curcumin: An age-old anti-inflammatory and anti-neoplastic agent. J Tradit Complement Med. 2016 Sep 9;7(3):339-346. doi: 10.1016/j.jtcme.2016.08.002. eCollection 2017 Jul.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Cursol® [(equals 2 grams of Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.), 95% curcuminoids]||250mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|