SPIRULINA 400mg - 100 tablets
- Spirulina alga
- Source of proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina by Prisma Natural is a blue-green unicellular microscopic alga which is scientifically known as Arthrospira platensis.
What are the properties of Spirulina?
It is rich in protein, Omega-3, 6 and 9 and Omega-3 fatty acids. Spirulina is rich in chlorophyll which helps to eliminate the toxins from the blood while stimulating the immune system.
Spirulina is a great source of vitamins and minerals. It is rich in vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin A and vitamin E. Moreover, it is a source of potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, sodium and zinc. Spirulina has a high percentage of bioavailable iron which is good for pregnancy and for those who suffer anemia.
Moreover, it provides antioxidants for the organism. These elements destroy the free radicals that harm our cells. A diet rich in antioxidants can protect the body from heart diseases, diabetes or cancer, while slowing the aging process. In addition, it provides energy and vitality while detoxifying the body.
Spirulina is ideal to combat physical and mental exhaustion while protecting the immune system.
Who can benefit from Spirulina?
- People under stressful periods or who suffer both physical or mental fatigue.
- Those who suffer memory alterations, lack of appetite, malnourishment or during growth stages.
- All those who follow a weight-loss diet and who want to enjoy a highly nutritious product.
- Active people and athletes who want antioxidant protection.
- Those who want a supplement that will detoxify the body.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 10 tablets|
|Servings per container: 100|