GLUCOSAMINE PLUS - 60 caps
- Glucosamine sulfate
- 1333.3mg of glucosamine sulfate per daily dose
- 6mg of Vitamin C per serving
What is Glucosamine Plus?
Glucosamine Plus by Olimp is a food supplement in capsules made from glucosamine sulfate.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule twice a day with food and plenty of water.
Properties of Glucosamine Plus
Glucosamine Plus contains glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, which have positive effects on the metabolism from in vitro cells from synovial joints: chondrocytes, synoviocytes, and cells from subchondral bone, all of which are involved in osteoarthritis. Both increase type II collagen and proteoglycan synthesis in human articular chondrocytes and are able to reduce the production of some pro-inflammatory mediators and proteases, to reduce the cellular death process, and improve the anabolic/catabolic balance of the extracellular cartilage matrix.
After a study with glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate, both achieved a statistically significant reduction in joint space narrowing.
Vitamin C contributes to the proper formation of collagen for the blood vessels, bones, cartilage and skin; it supports the functioning of the nervous system and contributes to protecting the cells against oxidative stress.
Who can benefit from Glucosamine Plus?
- People who want support for their joints.
1. Henrotin Y, Marty M, Mobasheri A. What is the current status of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis? Maturitas. 2014 Jul;78(3):184-7. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2014.04.015.
2. Zeng C, Wei J, Li H, Wang YL, Xie DX, Yang T, Gao SG, Li YS, Luo W, Lei GH. Effectiveness and safety of Glucosamine, chondroitin, the two in combination, or celecoxib in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee. Sci Rep. 2015 Nov 18;5:16827. doi: 10.1038/srep16827.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI||666.65mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|