BETA-SOLAR - 30 caps
- Protection and antioxidant for skin
- 88.9mg of PureWay-C® per serving
- With vitamins and minerals
- 50mg of green tea extract per daily dose
What is Beta Solar?
Beta Solar by Olimp is a food supplement in capsules made from PureWay-C®, L-tyrosine, Green tea extract and beta-carotene.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule a day before eating.
Properties of Beta Solar
Beta Solar is made up of PureWay-C®, an L-ascorbic acid complex (Vitamin C) and citrus bioflavonoids micro-capsules. Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen for the skin, supports the functioning of the nervous system, helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress and decreases the tiredness and fatigue.
Green tea catechins reduce the inflammation caused by UV radiation. It contributes to protecting the skin against inflammation due to sunburns and the potential damage caused by UVR.
Selenium contributes to protecting the cells against oxidative stress, it also helps to preserve the hair and nails and supports the spermatogenesis.
Vitamin E helps to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
Zinc supports the DNA system, contributes to protecting the cells against oxidative stress, supports the immune system and helps to preserve the hair, nails and skin.
Who can benefit from Beta Solar?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
1. Rodas LE, Darby G, Massey KA, Clarke KA, rocío TP, Farrar MD, Bennett S, Watson RE, Williamson G, Nicolaou A. Oral green tea catechin metabolites are incorporated into human skin and protect against UV radiation-induced cutaneous inflammation in association with reduced production of pro-inflammatory eicosanoid 12-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid. Br J Nutr. 2013 Sep 14;110(5):891-900. doi: 10.1017/S0007114512006071.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Pro Tan Blend||++|
|Antiox-protect skin Blend||++|
|Green Tea Extract (98% polyphenols, 80% catechins, and 55% EGCG)||50mg||++|
|Beauty Skin Blend||++|
|PureWay-C® L-ascorbic acid and microencapsulated citrus bioflavonoids complex||88.9mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|