ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL
- 100% organic virgin coconut oil
- Without preservatives
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Organic Virgin Coconut Oil?
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil by Now Foods is a 100% virgin coconut oil.
Why use Organic Virgin Coconut Oil?
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is a very versatile product for cooking, since it tastes delicious and you can use both for sweet and salty recipes.
It is perfect for recipes or to dress salads. Use it for cooking and baking, replace conventional oils or add it to your favorite shake.
What are the properties of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil?
The coconut oil from this product is rich in vegetable fat, which contains medium chain triglycerides. These substances provide many properties for the body, apart from stimulating the use of lipids as energy instead of carbohydrates thanks to their fatty acid supply.
That is why coconut oil is a product that is widely used in the ketogenic diet. This is due to the fact that it causes a specific metabolic state that uses fat as energy instead of carbohydrates.
Therefore, those who are trying to lose body fat or fitness enthusiasts like using this dietary product in order to lose fat.
How to take coconut oil?
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is ideal for many different recipes, both for sweet and salty meals. Try making a protein pancakes with coconut oil to enjoy this classic breakfast in the healthiest way:
- Spread a little bit of coconut oil on a pan.
- Mix two scoops of Evocake (100g) in 220ml of water and whisk. Do not whisk it too much, otherwise the blend will grow too much.
- Pour two spoonfuls of the blend on a pre-heated pan (2 spoonful per pancake).
- Cook the pancakes for 1 minute or minute and a half on each side until they are golden. Do not cook the pancakes more than once per side.
- Add the peanut butter or the chocolate and hazelnut spread and enjoy!
Who can benefit from this product?
- Anyone who wants to benefit from a source of high quality vegetable fatty acids.
- People who follow a ketogenic diet and who wants high quality products that will help to preserve the ketosis.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 spoonful (15ml)|
|Servings per container: 24|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||80g|
|of which sugars||0g|