FLAX SEED OIL
- Flaxseed oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Source of Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids
- Use it as seasoning
What is Flaxseed Oil?
Flaxseed Oil by Now Foods is a liquid food supplement made from flaxseed oil.
The recommended dose of this product is 1 tablespoon between 1 and 2 times a day. So you can use it to season meals, dress salads, etc.
Properties of Flaxseed
Flaxseed Oil is rich in Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids. We want to highlight some of its properties:
- Regulating the intestinal function.
- Supporting the digestion.
- Helping to calm appetite.
- Making you feel full after eating a meal.
- Helping to lower the calorie intake.
- Supporting a healthy prostate in old men.
- Improving the heart health.
- Supporting menopausal women.
Several studies have attempted to assess the properties of flaxseed oil. One of them proved that it is capable of slightly lowering blood pressure. (1)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- People who are care about being healthy
1. Khalesi S, Irwin C, Schubert M. Flaxseed consumption may reduce blood pressure: a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled trials. J Nutr. 2015 Apr;145(4):758-65. doi: 10.3945/jn.114.205302. Epub 2015 Mar 4.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 spoonful (15ml)|
|Servings per container: 23|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||7g|
|of which sugars||0g|