BIO WHOLE BASMATI RICE - 500g
- 100% Whole basmati rice
- Ecological product
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
What is Bio Whole Basmati Rice?
Bio Whole Basmati Rice by NaturGreen is 100% whole basmati rice from ecological agriculture.
It is suitable for vegans and vegetarians, and without gluten.
How can we use Bio Whole Basmati Rice?
Bio Whole Basmati Rice can be used in many different ways, specially for salads and stews. What if we try the salad?
- 200g of Cottage Cheese
- 2 cans of natural tuna
- 75g of Bio Whole Basmati Rice
- 1 Avocado
- 4-5 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Carrot
- ¼ of iceberg lettuce
- 6-8 boneless olives
- A little bit of basil
- Wash the whole basmati rice
- Boil 1 cup of rice, put it on a pot with 3-4 cups of water and salt. When it boils, low the heat and cover.
- Boil to taste (30-35 min).
- Wash the vegetables: tomatoes, carrot, and lettuce. Peel the tomatoes and carrots and cut in slices (carrot) or in squares. Cut the lettuce in thin slices as well.
- Peel the avocado and cut it in tiny pieces.
- Add the basmati rice to the bowl that we will use to eat afterwards. Add the cottage cheese, vegetables, avocado, tuna, and olives.
- Stir to mix all the ingredients, and add the basil as a final touch.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.6g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|