MADNESS - 30 SERVINGS
- Pre-workout powder
- With L-citrulline, L-arginine and beta-alanine
- With vitamins B6 and B12
- With caffeine
- With plant extracts
- Available in several flavors
Table of contents
Madness by Mutant is a pre-workout supplement made from L-citrulline, L-arginine, beta-alanine, caffeine, vitamins and plant extracts.
Madness has been designed to provide an explosive dose of energy before the workout so that you will improve your performance and gain more muscle mass.
This food supplement has been specially designed for high intensity workouts when the athlete is going to face a very demanding activity, Madness will shake your senses!
Madness is a pre-workout made up of:
- Blend of L-citrulline malate and 2:1 L-arginine HCl
- Instant Carnosyn® Beta-alanine
- Blend of 2:1 taurine and L-tyrosine
- Blend of citric acid and malic acid
This ingredient is present in an amino acid blend together with citric acid and malic acid.
Amino acids are organic molecules that come together to form proteins. That is why their functions in the organism are specially important for athletes since they tend to need more amino acids due to their level of physical wear.
These molecules are crucial for the proper growth and functioning of the human body. In fact, they are necessary for the protein synthesis.
- L-citrulline malate: it is made up of the non-essential amino acid L-citrulline and an acid salt known as malic acid. Citrulline malate is related to a better blood flow, improving the nutrient absorption on behalf of the tissues. Moreover, it is also a nitric oxide precursor, a molecule that regulates the blood flow, the muscle contraction and cell breathing.
- L-arginine: L-arginine is the most popular nitric oxide precursor. Moreover, it is also involved in the synthesis of other substances such as polyamines, glutamate, proline or creatine. Its properties are related to a better post-workout muscle recovery, apart from having other benefits for our health.
- Beta-alanine: it is a version of the alanine amino acid which becomes carnosine after being consumed. This molecule helps to pump acid in the muscle tissue, increasing the duration of high intensity physical exercise.
- Taurine: it is a non-essential amino acid since the body can synthesize it naturally. Its free form is available in many animal tissues. It is regarded as a multi-functional nutrient due to its many properties for the body. For example, it supports the muscle contraction, reduces the muscle cramps and improves the muscle recovery.
- L-tyrosine: this amino acid plays a fundamental role in the production of molecules that support the functioning of the brain, which is why its properties are associated with a better mood and less anxiety.
- Citric acid: this acid is naturally present in citrus fruit and it provides an extra vitamin supply, since it is a source of vitamin C.
- Malic acid: malic acid is naturally present in several foods, but specially in apples. However, the transport and preservation of this product reduces the amount of malic acid from the products we eat o a daily basis. This acid supports the energy production, both for aerobic and anaerobic activities.
- Caffea arabica bean extract
- Green tea leaf extract
- White tea leaf extract
- Black tea leaf extract
- Green coffee bean extract
Caffeine is the most consumed stimulant in the entire world. It helps to improve the mood while increasing the vitality and energy of the body. By combining it with theine, this formula provides an energy explosion to the athlete that works in synergy with the amino acids in order to achieve a muscle performance peak.
- Olive leaf extract (Oleuropein)
- Bioperine® black pepper extract (Piper Nigrum)
The components from the Amplification Matrix will help to enhance the effects of this formula, together with the stimulating effect of cinnamon and black pepper extract, as well as the relaxing and anti-stress properties of theanine.
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B12
The extra vitamin supply from Madness will come in handy for the athlete, since niacin, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are meant to decrease the tiredness and fatigue. Moreover, they support the proper functioning of the energy-yielding metabolism.
- Athletes who undergo highly demanding workouts and who suffer an important physical wear.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (7.5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (7.5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Niacin (niacin and niacinamide)||20NE||125%|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||4.2mg||300%|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||3µg||120%|
|MUTANT® MADNESS FORMULA||5115mg||++|
|Performance Intensity Matrix||4550mg||++|
|L-citrulline malate and L-arginine HCL 2:1 Blend||1500mg||++|
|Taurine and L-tyrosine 2:1 Blend||1000mg||++|
|Malic acid and citric acid blend||800mg||++|
|5-Caffeine Matrix Polyphenol/EGCG Matrix||500mg||++|
|Green coffee bean extract (Coffea arabica)||333mg||++|
|Green tea Leaf extract||92mg||++|
|White tea extract||25mg||++|
|Black tea leaf extract||25mg||++|
|Green coffee bean extract||25mg||++|
|Olive leaf extract||20mg||++|
|of which oleuropein||4mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract (fruit) (Bioperine®)||5mg||++|
|of which piperine||4.9mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|