BREAKFAST PANCAKES - PACK
We make it easy for you: fitness pancakes pack
You have no excuses. With this pack, you will get all the key ingredients that you will need to make tasty and healthy oat pancakes. Your breakfasts will be as delicious as ever, but they will fit into your new fitness lifestyle. As we know, this lifestyle rejects saturated fats and sugars.
- Anyone looking for a nutritious and delicious breakfast rich in low GI carbohydrates.
- Ideal for athletes and active people since the oat pancakes provide energy for the most intense workouts.
- Ideal breakfast for children.
- Oat pancakes help to satiate the appetite, which is why they are the perfect ally during weight loss or cutting phases when we to keep our weight under control.
Cooking a healthy breakfast has never been so easy
Everything is easier when you have all the ingredients. The products from this pack will help you cook many types of delicious and healthy pancakes in just a few minutes. There are endless possibilities, but we are going to tell you about one in particular. Keep reading to find out...
The four products from the pack
100% natural coconut oil extracted from the fresh pulp.
To produce this oil, the coconut is cold pressed to obtain the milk. Then, this milk is centrifuged to separate the crystalline oil. We have not used chemicals or high temperatures on the product during these processes.
It is a food rich in healthy fats that will add a delicious flavor to your pancakes while improving the consistency of the dough so that it will not stick to the pan.
NutChoco Protein is the perfect for your pancakes.
It is a cocoa spread that is very low in sugars and it provides a high quality protein supply from whey.
A 'lighter' version of conventional chocolate spreads which you can eat with your pancakes without worrying about taking too much sugars or saturated fats.
100% natural, delicious and unctuous peanut butter.
Made only with smashed peanuts and without palm oil, preservatives nor other additives.
Perfect food for all types of diets, especially for active people and athletes.
It is an excellent way of adding healthy fats to your breakfast or to match your pancakes.
*You will have to choose between one of these two butters for this pack, either the smooth peanut butter or crunchy peanut butter.
Oats are a cereal that should not be missing from your daily diet.
It helps to keep the levels of blood glucose stable and provides a sustained energy supply due to the fact that it is a complex carbohydrate.
Oats are rich in fiber, essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats.
They are perfect for all types of diets (children, athletes, vegetarians, weight control diets...).
Here's an idea!
- 75g of oat flour
- 1 spoonful (25g approx.) of peanut butter
- 6 egg whites
- Coconut oil
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and mix with the help of a blender.
- The blend may be thick, so add some milk if necessary.
- Pre-heat a nonstick pan with a spoonful of coconut oil.
- Add 1 spoonful of the mixture and cook each side of the pancake for 30 seconds approximately. Spread as much nut choco as you like on your pancakes.