SAMPLE EVORDX 2.0 - 21g
- Powerful stimulant with thermogenic effect *
- 300mg of caffeine per serving
- Nitric oxide precursor combo **
- Citrulline, arginine AKG and beetroot extract
- With 2.5g of Creapure® creatine per serving, the highest purity!
- With amino acids!
* Thanks to the effect of caffeine, according to the conclusions reached by Koot & Deurenberg (1995).
** Due to the combination of citrulline, alpha-ketoglutarate arginine and beetroot extract.
What is Evordx 2.0?
EvoRDX 2.0 by HSNsports is a pre-workout supplement powder, available in several flavors.
This pre-workout has been specially designed for the pre-workout with effective substances that are backed up by scientific studies in order to:
- Improve your performance
- Increase the blood supply to the muscle tissue
- Delay the fatigue
Make the most of your workouts!
Why take Evordx 2.0?
Evordx 2.0 has been formulated with the substances that have more scientific support regarding their effectiveness when it comes to improving the performance. When we talk about scientific support, the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2018) has three different categories: maximum, mixed and almost null or null.
For this supplement, we have used beta-alanine, caffeine and creatine monohydrate. These ingredients fit the '1st' category, which means that they have the highest evidence according to the levels that we have previously mentioned.
Moreover, the product is made up by a combination of branched chain amino acids, citrulline and nitrates (from beetroot extract). These are the substances with mixed evidence for the sport performance that have gained more scientific support in the last few years.
We have come up with a food supplement that stimulates the central nervous system thanks to caffeine, a substance that has 'ergogenic effects on muscle strength and resistance, the anaerobic power and the aerobic capacity' (Grgic et al., 2019).
In addition, we have included Creapure® creatine monohydrate, which guarantees a degree of purity over >99.9% and a minimum product breakdown.
The effectiveness of creatine has been assessed many times. In fact, it is regarded as 'the most effective food supplement available for athletes to increase the capacity to performance high intensity physical exercise and gain muscle mass during the workout' (Kerksick et al., 2018) by the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
We have created a vasodilation complex in order to achieve a maximum relaxation of the smooth tissue from the arteries, which increases the blood flow to the active muscle tissue.
Maximize your muscle pump thanks to our combination of Citrulline, L-Arginine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate and nitrates!
Citrulline and arginine are involved in the nitric oxide cycle, from which we are capable of producing this gas. When it reaches the cells from the blood vessels, it triggers a series of reactions that relax the smooth muscle from the arteries. Consequently, it increases their diameter and the blood flow as well (Toblly et al., 2012).
Combining both substances help us increase the blood arginine concentrations very quickly. When we take arginine alone, most of it breaks down in the bowel. But citrulline will make sure that this does not happen, increasing the amount of arginine that reaches the blood. Therefore, we can confirm that 'combining L-Citrulline and L-arginine can have more beneficial effects than a dose of L-arginine alone' (Suzuki et al., 2017).
Moreover, we have also added beetroot extract with a 3% of nitrates! A nitrate is a nitrogenous substance (NO3) that breaks down into a nitrite (NO2) when we take it thanks to the bacteria from our mouth. Then, it breaks down to nitric oxide (NO) in the stomach, producing the same effect as the nitric oxide we produce after taking arginine. But this is another way that allows them to work in synergy (Bonilla et al., 2018).
Beta-alanine is one of the two amino acids that make up a dipeptide known as 'carnosine', which is stored in the muscle tissue (as well as other places). When we start accumulating hydrogen ions during an aerobic workout, they will lower our pH and trigger 'acidosis', to the point that we will have to stop. Carnosine will be in charge of inhibiting said hydrogen ions to preserve the pH. Therefore, we can say that it works as an intracellular 'buffer' that will prevent the onset of peripheral fatigue. (Derave et al., 2010).
And we have also included 500mg of Acetyl-L-Carnitine per serving and other free form amino acids! L-BCAA's, L-tyrosine and L-Taurine.
When is the best time to take Evordx 2.0?
Mix one scoop of Evordx 2.0 in 200-250ml of water. Drink between 45 and 60' before the workout. Take it just on those days when you want to benefit from its properties for the physical activity.
How can we combine Evordx 2.0?
- Bonilla Ocampo, D., Petro, J., Vargas, S., & Pérez-Idárraga, A. (2018). Dietary Nitrate from Beetroot Juice for Hypertension: A Systematic Review. Biomolecules, 8, 134.
- Derave, W., Everaert, I., Beeckman, S., & Baguet, A. (2010). Muscle carnosine metabolism and beta-alanine supplementation in relation to exercise and training. Sports Medicine (Auckland, N.Z.), 40(3), 247–263.
- Grgic, J., Grgic, I., Pickering, C., Schoenfeld, B. J., Bishop, D. J., & Pedisic, Z. (2019). Wake up and smell the coffee: caffeine supplementation and exercise performance: an umbrella review of 21 published meta-analyses. British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- Kerksick, C. M., Wilborn, C. D., Roberts, M. D., Smith-Ryan, A., Kleiner, S. M., Jäger, R., … Kreider, R. B. (2018). ISSN exercise & sports nutrition review update: research & recommendations. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 15(1), 38.
- Koot, P., & Deurenberg, P. (1995). Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. Annals of Nutrition & Metabolism, 39(3), 135–142.
- Suzuki, T., Morita, M., Hayashi, T., & Kamimura, A. (2017). The effects on plasma L-arginine levels of combined oral L-citrulline and L-arginine supplementation in healthy males. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 81(2), 372–375.
- Toblli, J. E., DiGennaro, F., Giani, J. F., & Dominici, F. P. (2012). Nebivolol: impact on cardiac and endothelial function and clinical utility. Vascular Health and Risk Management, 8, 151–160.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (21g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (21g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Creatine Monohydrate (as Creapure®)||2500mg|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL||500mg|
|from Beta vulgaris root 25:1 extract||500mg|
|Black pepper fruit (Bioperine®)||125mg|
|from Piper Nigrum fruit 50:1 extract||2.5mg|
How to take SAMPLE EVORDX 2.0 21g BLUE RASPBERRY:Mix 1 scoop (21g) in 200-250ml of water, take once a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Once opened, consume within 30 days. Shake before consuming, the product contains hygroscopic ingredients.
They finally made this format to try out the flavours without having to buy a bigger size. The product itself is super effective!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics