- Combination of elements supported by scientific studies
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Available in 30 and 12 tablets
What is Evozma?
EvoZMA by HSNsports is a food supplement that combines two minerals (zinc and magnesium), a modified amino acid (D-aspartic acid) and a vitamin (vitamin B6), designed with substances that can help you balance your organism during stressful situations or with a high workout volume.
Why take Evozma?
EvoZMA has a high zinc content. This mineral has the ability to support a wide range of metabolic processes, such as:
- The metabolism of carbohydrates and fatty acids.
- The protein synthesis.
- The proper functioning of the immune system.
- The protection of the cells from oxidative stress.
Moreover, Zinc can help to regulate the blood testosterone levels! This is due to the fact that 'a zinc deficiency [...] can have negative effects on the blood testosterone concentrations' (Fallah et al., 2018). The authors concluded that the mechanism through which the testosterone levels increased was its potential to protect the cells from oxidative stress, which is caused by periods of a high volume of work and/or physical exercise.
The high magnesium content from EvoZMA helps to:
- Decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
- Preserve the muscle and psychological function.
- Perform the muscle protein synthesis.
And we have combined it with a high pyridoxine content, which can complement the magnesium supply in certain populations: 'Combining vitamin B6 and magnesium has more benefits for adults with severe or extremely severe stress' (Pouteau et al., 2018). In fact, vitamin B6 helps to:
- Preserve the proper functioning of the nervous system.
- Decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
- Preserve the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Regulate the hormone activity.
In addition, zinc can 'improve the time it takes to fall asleep as well as the efficiency of sleep in healthy individuals' (Cherasse & Urade, 2017). Together with the anxiolytic effects of magnesium according to Boyle, Dawton & Lye, who suggest 'that the magnesium supplementation could buffer the effects of stress and anxiety on the behavior' (2018). Therefore, EvoZMA is a food supplement with substances that have a huge potential when it comes to improving our sleep and rest.
To finish off, we have completed this product with D-aspartic acid, an amino acid that is available in proteins. But it has been modified so that its activity in the organism will be different, with mechanisms that are currently being studied and which look quite promising.
Each serving of Evozma provides 1g of D-aspartic acid!
When is the best time to take Evozma?
EvoZMA has been designed to be taken in a single serving (3 capsules) before bedtime, with plenty of water.
How can we combine Evozma?
Before bedtime, it goes extremely well with:
- Boyle, N. B., Lawton, C., & Dye, L. (2017). The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review. Nutrients, 9(5).
- Cherasse, Y., & Urade, Y. (2017). Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 18(11).
- Fallah, A., Mohammad-Hasani, A., & Colagar, A. H. (2018). Zinc is an Essential Element for Male Fertility: A Review of Zn Roles in Men’s Health, Germination, Sperm Quality, and Fertilization. Journal of Reproduction & Infertility, 19(2), 69–81.
- Pouteau, E., Kabir-Ahmadi, M., Noah, L., Mazur, A., Dye, L., Hellhammer, J., … Dubray, C. (2018). Superiority of magnesium and vitamin B6 over magnesium alone on severe stress in healthy adults with low magnesemia: A randomized, single-blind clinical trial. PloS One, 13(12), e0208454.
 According to the results from the studies by Fallah et al., (2018); Cherasse & Urade (2017); Boyle, Dawton & Lye (2018); and the scientific reports by the committee of experts from the European Food Safety Authority.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 3 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Calcium D-aspartic acid chelate||1g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Magnesium citrate, D-aspartic acid calcium chelate, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], zinc bisglycinate, anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)], pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
How to take EVOZMA - 120 veg caps:Take 3 capsules before going to sleep.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I use it to preserve muscle mass during cutting phase and I sleep like a baby as well! The only thing that I do not like is having to take three capsules every day.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Better quality of sleep
This product is a great recuperator. I have been using it for a while before going to sleep and I wake up full of energy. It is really useful if you work and train every day.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics