EVO 4:1:1 (4:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
- 4:1:1 BCAA's
- Made from vegetable sources through a fermentation process
- Rich in vitamins B6 and B12
- Suitable for vegans
- Tablet format, simple dosing
What is EVO 4:1:1?
Evo 4:1:1 Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 by HSNsports has come to replace our old BCAA 4:1:1 by HSNraw. We have developed an improved version of your favorite BCAA's but with a higher concentration. All in all, it is a great choice for athletes who exercise regularly.
Evo 4:1:1 is a food supplement for athletes who want to improve their post-workout recovery. Do you want to know how? Keep reading!
Why take Evo 4:1:1?
Evo 4:1:1 is a food supplement in tablets made from amino acids with a 4:1:1 ratio, as well as pyridoxine and cobalamin.
What are the BCAA's?
BCAA's are branched chain amino acids, a group of 3 amino acids that are available in protein sources such as milk, meat or soy.
It is absolutely necessary to obtain them from the diet, since we lack the ability to synthesize them ourselves (Institute of Medicine, 2005).
That is the reason why many vegans use BCAA supplementation, since vegetable protein has less amino acids. Therefore, supplementation is the best way to meet their requirements.
Evo 4:1:1, what are those numbers?
The 3 branched chain amino acids are L-leucine, L-valine and L-isoleucine.
The numbers indicate the concentration ratio of the different amino acids that make up the product. Therefore, Evo 4:1:1 provides:
2g of L-Leucine, 0.5g of L-Valine and 0.5g of L-isoleucine per daily dose
There is always more leucine due to its importance, since it activates the mTORC1 protein complex, which regulates the protein synthesis in muscle cells (Son et al., 2019).
The 4:1:1 ratio contains more Leucine, an important amino acid if we want to gain muscle mass.
Why use BCAA's?
The BCAA's are a very popular supplement to improve the sport performance, since they can:
- Increase the muscle protein synthesis (anabolism) and prevent its breakdown (catabolism) (Jackman et al., 2017).
- Preserve the muscle mass of people who are following a weight loss diet (Dudgeon et al., 2016).
- Delay the onset of fatigue during the workout and reduce the perceived exertion, saving energy and buffering the muscle damage (Homoznejad et al., 2019).
Branched chain amino acids are a great product for athletes who want to improve their recovery and sport performance, specially if they are also losing weight.
With vitamins B6 and B12!
Vitamins B6 and B12 are cofactors of the BCAA metabolism. In other words, they improve the reactions through which the amino acids are broken down and used to perform the previous functions. Having these vitamins available in the body when we take BCAA's is important if we want to make the most of their effects.
Both vitamins support the proper functioning of the energy system and help to decrease the tiredness and fatigue.
Why Evo 4:1:1?
To produce our Evo 4:1:1, we have used branched chain amino acids from vegetable sources that have been subjected to a fermentation process.
We avoid using human (hair) or animal (hair or feathers) sources in order to produce our BCAA supplements. Because in HSN, we firmly believe in the sustainable growth of the food supplement industry.
In addition, we have carried out an exhaustive research to find the best raw ingredients to produce our amino acids. The result? The highest quality without animal ingredients.
Evo 4:1:1 comes in tablets, a comfortable format that you can take with you anywhere and take at any time of the day.
How to take Evo 4:1:1
Take three tablets a day distributed in three servings of one tablet.
How can we combine Evo 4:1:1?
- Dudgeon, W. D., Kelley, E. P., & Scheett, T. P. (2016). In a single-blind, matched group design: Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and resistance training maintains lean body mass during a caloric restricted diet. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 1.
- Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- Institute of Medicine. (2005). Dietary Reference Intakes for Energy, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Fat, Fatty Acids, Cholesterol, Protein, and Amino Acids. Washington, D.C.: National Academies Press.
- Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017). Branched-chain amino acid ingestion stimulates muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis following resistance exercise in humans. Frontiers in Physiology, Vol. 8, p. 390.
- Son, S. M., Park, S. J., Lee, H., Siddiqi, F., Lee, J. E., Menzies, F. M., & Rubinsztein, D. C. (2019). Leucine Signals to mTORC1 via Its Metabolite Acetyl-Coenzyme A. Cell Metabolism, 29(1), 192-201.e7.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:L-leucine*, bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], L-isoleucine*, L-valine*, anti-caking agents [E468 (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), E551 (silicon dioxide) and E470b (magnesium salts of fatty acids)], stabilizer [E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], maltodextrin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12). *Produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
How to take EVO 4:1:1 (4:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12) - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet, 3 times a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
It is useful both for cutting and bulking phase, since it protects the muscle mass while discharging amino acids to the bloodstream. The vanilla flavour is great and it is the one that has more protein too!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics