EVO 2:1:1 (2:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12)
- 2:1:1 BCAA's
- Extracted through vegetable fermentation. Suitable for vegans
- With vitamins B6 and B12 for the proper metabolism of amino acids
- Tablet format, easier transport and intake!
What is EVO 2:1:1?
Evo 2:1:1 (BCAA's) with Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 by HSNsports is our latest product. An improved version of our BCAA's 2:1:1 by HSNraw that has been specially designed for athletes.
Evo 2:1:1 is a food supplement for those who want to improve both their physical performance and body composition. Wait, you do not know how? Then, pay attention!
Why take Evo 2:1:1?
BCAA's or branched chain amino acids are a group of 3 amino acids with unique characteristics that belong to the Essential Amino Acids (EAA's). This means that they are nutritionally essential, which is why we can only obtain them through food (Gil, 2010).
BCAA's and physical composition
The BCAA's are amino acids that have been used for decades by bodybuilders and ultra-endurance athletes in order to protect their muscle mass. Why?
Above all, because branched chain amino acids do not need to be digested in order to absorb them, which means that they will be immediately available for our muscles. Consequently, they are extremely useful before and during the workouts.
Branched chain amino acids can activate transcription proteins which are bound to the protein synthesis. This is the process that our body uses to build muscle mass (Jackman et al., 2017).
BCAA's are a great tool when it comes to preserving the muscle mass during cutting phase or calorie restriction. This has been proven by studies like the ones by Dudgeon, Kelley and Scheett (2016), which proved how the group that took BCAA's before and after the workouts lost body fat and preserved the muscle mass.
BCAA's are effective when it comes to preserving the muscle mass during cutting phase.
BCAA's and sport performance
The BCAAs can help us improve the sport performance by:
- Improving the muscle strength (Dudgeon et al., 2016).
- Reducing the perceived exertion in endurance trials (Blomstrand, 2006).
- Buffering the muscle damage caused by the workout.
- Provide energy during the workout (Homoznejad et al., 2019).
So, if you are a cyclist, powerlifter, crossfitter or football player... Evo 2:1:1 was made for you!
B6 and B12, two important vitamins from Evo 2:1:1
Our BCAA's also provide Vitamin B6 and B12. Apart from having a positive effect on the organism of athletes, they support the metabolism of branched chain amino acids, so that our body will be able to use them as energy.
Evo 2:1:1 is the product of technological development and it has been designed for the most demanding athletes!
Evo 2:1:1, BCAA's suitable for vegetarians and vegans
We have made Evo 2:1:1 with leucine, isoleucine and valine obtained through a natural fermentation process from vegetable sources. Therefore, the product is suitable for vegans since we have avoided using animal ingredients.
Tablet format, forget about powder!
Our tablet format is comfortable and easy to transport. Take your dose of Evo 2:1:1 with you on your backpack so that you will be able to take it at any time. Moreover, it is an excellent supplement in order to increase the quality of vegetable protein or low-protein meals.
Evo 2:1:1, What do these numbers mean?
The 2:1:1 ratio is the relation between the amount of L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine. Leucine is the most abundant amino acid from the product, but the amounts are balanced so that we will make the most of the effects of isoleucine and valine.
Use Evo 2:1:1 before and during the workouts to prevent the catabolism and improve the recovery.
How to take Evo 2:1:1
Take 6 tablets a day distributed in two servings of 3 tablets each.
How can we combine Evo 2:1:1?
Evo 2:1:1 and micronized glutamine become a perfect combo for the recovery after the most intense workouts!
- Blomstrand, E. (2006). A Role for Branched-Chain Amino Acids in Reducing Central Fatigue. The Journal of Nutrition, 136(2), 544S-547S.
- Dudgeon, W. D., Kelley, E. P., & Scheett, T. P. (2016). In a single-blind, matched group design: Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and resistance training maintains lean body mass during a caloric restricted diet. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 13(1), 1.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid:Editorial Médica Panamericana
- Hormoznejad, R., Zare Javid, A., & Mansoori, A. (2019). Effect of BCAA supplementation on central fatigue, energy metabolism substrate and muscle damage to the exercise: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Sport Sciences for Health, 15(2), 265–279.
- Jackman, S. R., Witard, O. C., Philp, A., Wallis, G. A., Baar, K., & Tipton, K. D. (2017). Branched-chain amino acid ingestion stimulates muscle myofibrillar protein synthesis following resistance exercise in humans. Frontiers in Physiology, Vol. 8, p. 390.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 3 tablets|
|Daily dose: 6 tablets|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:L-leucine*, bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], L-isoleucine*, L-valine*, anti-caking agents [E468 (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), E551 (silicon dioxide) and E470b (magnesium salts of fatty acids)], stabilizer [E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), maltodextrin, methylcobalamin (vitamin B12). *Produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
How to take EVO 2:1:1 (2:1:1 BCAA'S + VITAMINS B6 & B12) - 120 tabs:Take 3 tablets twice a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
This is the third time I've purchased this product, it's super effective especially for the recovery.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics