WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0
- The protein with the highest biological value (Hoffman and Falvo, 2004)
- Fast digesting protein (Boirie et al., 1997)
- High blood amino acid concentration
- 25g of protein per serving, without nitrogenated compounds
- 84% net protein from whey concentrate
- Perfect pre and post-workout supplement, suitable for vegetarians
What is Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0?
Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0 by HSNraw is a 100% whey protein, one of the two protein fractions from natural milk.
HSN brings you whey protein. Nothing else. We have not added other protein sources to the amino acid composition that could falsely increase the protein content from the product.
A 100% of the Whey protein concentrate 80% comes from whey concentrate, which has an 80% of net protein. The purest protein without sweeteners, unflavored.
Why take Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0?
Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0 is an improved formula of the whey protein concentrate by HSNstore from the Raw line of products. This protein has been obtained after separating two milk protein fractions and treating the whey to obtain a powdered product that provides nothing less than 80g of protein per 100g of product.
We have only added sunflower lecithin to improve its dissolution, we have removed the emulsifiers from soy in order to avoid allergens. Therefore, those who suffer some kind of allergy or intolerance to say can also enjoy this product. It does not have sweeteners, anti-caking agents or other excipients that can compromise the purity of the final product.
Properties of whey protein
Whey protein is a source of protein that has the highest biological value (Hoffman and Falvo, 2004). The biological value of a protein is the most common way of assessing the quality of specific source of protein.
Whey protein also contains a series of proteins with biological activity. In other words, it has anti-bacterial properties and it regulates the immune system. These proteins are completely absorbed in the bowel, improving the immune system in periods of conditioning. (Gil, 2010; Boron and Boulpaep, 2016).
Whey protein: your support in the hardest workouts
Physical exercise, specially during periods of a high volume of training, can suppress the function of the neutrophils and a lower activity of the natural killers. These are two important components of our immune system that protect us from infections by bacteria and pathogens, among others. (Institute of Medicine, 1999).
Either if you want to increase your muscle mass or support your immune system in periods of a higher volume of training, Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0 will be the best protein for you. The best quality/price ratio in the market!
How to calculate its biological value
We can asses the biological value by establishing a relation between the nitrogen that our body uses to synthesize new tissues and the nitrogen that our body absorbs from the food we eat. In other words, whey protein will help us gain more muscle mass while losing as less nitrogen as possible. (Hoffman & Falvo, 2004).
How to take Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0?
To make a serving, mix one scoop in 250ml of water or skimmed milk. Drink as many servings as you may need to meet your protein requirements.
The best moments to take Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0 are:
- Pre-workout and post-workout.
How to take Whey protein concentrate 80% 2.0?
- Boirie, Y., Dangin, M., Gachon, P., Vasson, M. P., Maubois, J. L., & Beaufrère, B. (1997). Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 94(26), 14930–14935.
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017) Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best? Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Institute of Medicine (1999). Military Strategies for Sustainment of Nutrition and Immune Function in the Field.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.9g|
|of which sugars||5.8g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:Whey protein concentrate [emulsifier E322 (sunflower lecithin)].
How to take WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2.0 2Kg NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop with 250ml of skimmed milk or water, drink once a day.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
In this section you can see and download the research carried out by independent certified laboratories, providing the most precise and detailed information of each one.
No flavour so Nice to have a whey protein without the sickly sweet taste add your own flavours and sweeteners easily dissolvableHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I usually find these kind of products too sweet, but since this one has no added sugar the flavour is actually surprisingly good. Now I use it with some carbs in order to get all the energy I need for my workoutsHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Love this new version
I used to buy the previous version and I can see that some improvements have been made. Better dissolution, great percentage of protein per serving, smooth texture… definitely my new favourite protein!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I use it for my pre-workouts and to cook some recipes like pancakes or waffles, the flavour is quite good, reminds me of milk.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics