MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) POWDER
- In-House Production!
- MSM powder, easy to dissolve
- 100% MSM
- RAW Product
- It provides 1g of MSM per daily dose
What is MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)?
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) by HSNraw is a nutritional supplement powder made of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
MSM is an organic form of sulfur which has a great bioavailability. It is found in small amounts in the fluids and tissues of the body.
The recommended daily amount is to take 1g of MSM daily.
What are the properties of MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)?
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been produced in a European certified laboratory. We control the production process and guarantee the maximum quality.
- Powder format: it is easy to dissolve with water or any other liquid of your choice. Each serving provides 1g of MSM.
- Without allergens nor additives: it does not contain any other ingredient that is not MSM, which means that it is a 100% RAW product.
How can we combine MSM?
It can be combined with:
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (1g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (1g)|
|Servings per container: 150|
How to take MSM (METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE) POWDER - 150g:Mix 2 scoops (1g approx.) in 250ml of water once a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Bulk powder supplements are hard to find. Very glad HSN is there to cover that need with quality supplements at great prices. Plastic jar would be better, but I understand that would raise costs. You can always use your own.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Peter , 25/05/2018
I personally don't like the flavour, but it can be fixed by mixing it with some juice. Otherwise, this is a very nice product if you carry out intense physical workouts.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Quite useful even if you don't have any injury. I like to combine it with some collagen to keep my joints on point. It also lasts for quite a while.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
This product is good for soreness, pain, inflammation... it has improved my recoveries overall. I only wish the scoop was tinier in order to be able to measure it correctly.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics