GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES POWDER
- Glutamine peptides. Highest absorption
- It helps to preserve a good intestinal health
- It buffers the muscle damage caused by exercise. Anti-catabolic effect
- It regulates the immune system and supports the post-workout recovery
- Pre-workout and post-workout supplement
- From plant-based sources. 100% suitable for vegans
What are Glutamine peptides powder?
Glutamine peptides powder by HSNraw is an ideal food supplement for athletes who do intense workouts and who are worried about their recovery.
Glutamine peptides powder by HSNraw is the product you need to increase your muscle glutamine reserves.
Almost half the glutamine we consume does not reach the bloodstream (Castell and Newsholme, 2001), it remains in the bowel and other organs. Glutamine peptides have a special structure, bound to other amino acids, which considerably improves their absorption in order to benefit from the effects of glutamine in our organism.
Glutamine peptides are effective when it comes to improving the performance, recovery and to protect our body (Coqueiro, Rogero and Rirapegui, 2019).
Why take Glutamine peptides powder?
Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid (Castell and Newsholme, 2001), which means that our body can synthesize enough while we rest. However, its intake becomes necessary during stressful periods, high workout load, disease, burns or traumatism. Why? Because our body uses more glutamine than what it is capable of synthesizing.
Utility of glutamine
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body, the blood and tissues like the muscle. It is used in several processes:
- Increasing the glycogen synthesis
- Reducing the ammonia accumulation during physical exercise (toxic ion for the organism)
- Reducing muscle damage (CPK and LDH).
- Supporting the immune system thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties and cell protection.
- Supporting a good intestinal health, reducing the permeability of the intestinal wall.
Glutamine, main energy source for the immune system
When athletes do intense physical exercise can lose up to a 25% of the glutamine concentrations available in the organism (Castell and Newsholme, 2001). Since glutamine is the main energy source for our immune system, some studies have highlighted that that is the reason why athletes who train hard suffer more infections than the rest of the population (Chamorro-Viña, Fernández-del-Valle and Tascón, 2013).
Taking 5g of glutamine a day resulted in a 32% less infections in marathon runners in a period of 7 days (Castell et al., 1996).
How to take glutamine effectively?
Glutamine is an important amino acid for athletes and increasing its intake is an interesting strategy when it comes to improving the performance and health of the athlete in general. But, what is the most efficient way of taking glutamine?
The Glutamine peptides by HSNraw have the most bioavailable form of glutamine in the organism. Our R+D department has come up with a product with a “kinetic advantage” thanks to the peptide form. Consequently, the glutamine crosses the intestinal walls more easily, which means that we will obtain a higher amount of product (Boron and Boulpaep, 2017).
More glutamine for a stronger effect!
We bring you the purest glutamine peptides in the market, obtained from natural sources. Only what you need and want to consume.
How to take Glutamine peptides powder?
To make a serving, mix a scoop of product in 100ml of water. Drink 2 servings a day to make the most of the effects of glutamine. We suggest the following intake pattern:
- Before the workout
- After the workout
Do you want to improve your recovery? Then, our Evorecovery is a product that has been specially designed for you!
- Boron, W., Boulpaep, E. (Eds.) (2017) Medical physiology: a cellular and molecular approach Philadelphia, PA: Saunders/Elsevier.
- Castell, L. M., & Newsholme, E. A. (2001). The relation between glutamine and the immunodepression observed in exercise. Amino Acids, 20(1), 49–61.
- Castell, L. M., Poortmans, J. R., & Newsholme, E. A. (1996). Does glutamine have a role in reducing infections in athletes? European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 73(5), 488–490.
- Chamorro Vina, C., Fernandez del Valle, M., & Tacon, A. (2014). Excessive Exercise and Immunity: The J Shaped Curve.
- Coqueiro, A. Y., Rogero, M. M., & Tirapegui, J. (2019). Glutamine as an Anti-Fatigue Amino Acid in Sports Nutrition. Nutrients, 11(4).
- Shu, X.-L., Yu, T.-T., Kang, K., & Zhao, J. (2016). Effects of glutamine on markers of intestinal inflammatory response and mucosal permeability in abdominal surgery patients: A meta-analysis. Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, 12(6), 3499–3506.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (4g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (8g)|
|Servings per container: 37|
Ingredients:Glutamine peptides (gluten) [wheat (gluten) protein].
How to take GLUTAMINE PEPTIDES POWDER 150g:Mix 1 scoop (4g) in water twice a day. Drink 1 serving before training and another one afterwards.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Good product, it takes some time to dissolve it but the flavour and effectiveness are definitely worth it!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics