D-ASPARTIC ACID POWDER
- Pure D-aspartic acid calcium chelate
- D-aspartic acid suitable for vegans
- Without preservatives, sweeteners or additives of any kind
- Neutral flavor
- 3g per serving
- 150 and 500g
What is D-Aspartic Acid?
D-aspartic acid by HSNraw is an amino acid chelate. The enantiomer D- from Aspartic acid is a form that is being studied due to its potential effects on male sexuality.
From HSN we have come up with a product that provides 3g of D-aspartic acid per serving. This is the most common dose used in clinical trials that have shown its effectiveness. We bring you pure D-aspartic acid calcium chelate, without additives and with all its effects.
And with a high quality raw ingredient in order to offer the best product in the market!
Why take D-Aspartic Acid?
D-aspartic acid is an amino acid that is mainly present in the testicular endocrine glands, seminal plasma and spermatozoa. Moreover, its concentration is also related to the quality of the semen (D’Aniello et al., 2005)
Better sexuality and fertility in men
That is why many researchers now focus on analyzing the potential benefits of this amino acid for male sexuality and fertility. In fact, many authors state that “D-aspartic acid is involved in male fertility” (D’Aniello et al., 2005).
The results of the studies are clear:
“Subfertile men took a daily dose of D-Aspartate for 2-3 months. The quality of the sperm improved in terms of the quantity and mobility of the spermatozoa”.
In fact, men who suffer oligospermia (low sperm count) and azoospermia (no sperm) fecundated a 26.6% of their couples before 3 months of treatment. (D'Aniello et al., 2005)
How could this happen?
Even though the mechanisms are completely clear, giving 3g of D-aspartic acid to men with hypogonadism (lower testicular volumen and lower testosterone production) resulted in:
- A 33.33% higher LH concentrations (hormone that stimulates the testosterone production).
- A 42.22% higher testosterone concentrations (Topo et al., 2009).
Some authors have suggested that this is the action mechanism of D-aspartic acid in order to improve the sex function in men.
However, other studies have proven that it does not improve the testosterone concentrations in men that are being treated. As Roshanzamir and Safavi (2017) pointed out in their systemic review, this is due to the fact that “D-aspartic acid supplementation seems to be effective in men with low testosterone levels”.
D-aspartic acid powder is the food supplement you were looking for to:
- Increase your sexual vigor
- Increase the testosterone concentrations
- Improve your fertility in case of suffering testosterone production disorders
In HSN, we have come up with this high quality product, available in 150 and 500g powder formats so that you will adjust the dose properly.
Without colors, preservatives, sweeteners or other additives.
How to take D-aspartic acid
Mix one serving of 3g in 200ml of water. Drink one serving at any time of the day.
How can we combine D-aspartic acid?
Increase your vigor!
- D’Aniello, G., Ronsini, S., Guida, F., Spinelli, P., & D’Aniello, A. (2005). Occurrence of D-aspartic acid in human seminal plasma and spermatozoa: Possible role in reproduction. Fertility and Sterility, 84(5), 1444–1449.
- Roshanzamir, F., & Safavi, S. M. (2017). The putative effects of D-Aspartic acid on blood testosterone levels: A systematic review. International Journal of Reproductive Biomedicine (Yazd, Iran), 15(1), 1–10.
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D’Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D’Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology: RB&E, 7, 120.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (3g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Calcium D-Aspartic Acid||3g|
Ingredients:D-Aspartic Acid calcium chelate.
How to take ASPARTIC ACID POWDER 150g:Mix 1 scoop (3 g) with 200 ml of water. Take once a day on an empty stomach.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Great testosterone enhancer
It gives you some extra energy for the workouts, I only wish it came in different flavours.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It has improved my performance
I feel less tired since I started using it, and I have been able to take my workouts to the next levelHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It effectively enhances testosterone
I like to combine it with tribulus and you can feel how it increases the testosterone, which results in an increase of strength and resistance. All in all, it makes you feel more motivated for the workouts.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics