BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 2.0
- New formula!
- Branched chain amino acids
- 4:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- Vegetable leucine
- In-house production
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
Table of contents
BCAA's Instant 4:1:1 2.0 by HSNraw is a nutritional supplement made of Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA's.
The BCAA's are a group of 3 amino acids: Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine that belong to the so called Essential amino acids, which are those that cannot be synthesized by the body. Therefore, they have to be supplied externally so that they can be used by our organism.
This is the proportion between the 3 branched chain amino acids, more specifically, how much leucine there is when compared to isoleucine and valine.
BCAA's Instant 4:1:1 2.0 has 4 times more leucine than the other two.
- Vegetable origin: the raw ingredients that have been used for this food supplement are 100% from vegetable sources, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- GMO-free: we do not use genetically modified organism to manufacture this nutritional supplement.
- Powder format: the powder format allows its dosing and a good dissolution.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been made in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which means that it follows the maximum food safety and quality norms.
Each scoop (5g) provides:
- 2900mg of L-leucine
- 700mg of L-isoleucine
- 700mg of L-valine
It is advisable to take it before or after training, mixing 1 scoop (5g) in 200ml of water.
BCAA's Instant 4:1:1 2.0 can be combined with other supplements like:
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 200|
Ingredients:L-leucine*, L-isoleucine*, L-valine*. * Produced through a vegetable fermentation process. Without Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO-free).
How to take BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 2.0 1Kg UNFLAVORED:Mix 1 scoop (5g approx.) in 200ml of water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Great BCAA supplement
It is the second time that I purchase this product. I personally prefer powder over capsules and the flavour is actually pretty good!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics