100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Whey protein isolate obtained through mechanical processes
- Without additives, fillers or amino spiking. 100% Whey isolate
- Neutral flavor, without sweeteners
- One of the best proteins available in the market
- 93% of protein in dry matter
- Fast digestion rate
- Suitable for vegetarians
What is 100% Whey protein isolate?
Our 100% Whey protein isolate uses high quality raw ingredients, which are treated through mechanical processes that do not affect the integrity of the protein, keeping all its properties intact.
100% Whey protein isolate by HSNraw is product made only and exclusively from whey isolate with a 03% of protein, bioactive fractions and a soy-free formula.
HSN brings you the purest version of the protein with the highest biological value in the market.
Why take 100% Whey protein isolate?
The relation between the nitrogen intake and its expenditure is known as net protein utilization. It is what mostly determines our muscle mass (Stokes et al., 2018), as well as other biological functions such as:
- Supporting the immune system
- Biomolecular signalling
- Transporting substance to cells from the entire organism
Protein is essential, or at least a part of it. We are talking about the so called “essential amino acids”, which we need to get from the diet. Otherwise, we would suffer a protein deficiency due to malnutrition (Gil, 2010).
100% Whey protein isolate is a protein that is made up of 45% of essential amino acids in their composition.
Having a good protein intake is necessary to carry out our daily activities, but also for other factors, since protein helps to:
- Maintain and gain muscle mass.
- Maintain a normal bone function.
The quality of the protein determines its utilization by the organism. Actually, this will also depend on the source of the protein.
How to calculate the protein in muscle mass?
There are many ways of assessing the quality of a protein. But when we talk about gaining muscle mass, we will always have to use the Biological Value: it is a variable that quantifies the amount of nitrogen available in the tissues, which is a sign of a good protein bioavailability.
Hoffman and Falvo (2004) explain all of this and state that whey protein isolate is the source with the highest biological value. Therefore, it is the one with the best quality!
100% Whey protein isolate without heat treatment
However, a heat treatment can damage the protein structure, which undergoes a glycolysis, a natural interaction between sugars and amino acids. This process is heightened with high temperatures (Abd El-Salam and El-Shibiny, 2018).
Our 100% Whey protein isolate has a low sugar content, limiting this reaction. Instead, it is extracted through mechanical processes, without heat treatment, ensuring the highest quality of the protein, with the lowest breakdown rate possible.
Pure protein for muscle growth!
The treatment that is used, thanks to its low molecular impact, does not destroy the bioactive fractions of the milk protein, like lactoglobulin or lactoferrin. These are important immunologically active peptides that will protect your health by regulating and supporting the proper functioning of our immune system (Park and Nam, 2015).
How much protein does 100% Whey protein isolate provide?
HSN brings the purest protein in the market, each serving provides 28g of protein, that is more than a 93% of its composition. Because it has nothing else in its composition, just 100% whey isolate obtained through processes that are not alter the raw ingredient, ensuring all the properties from the product.
Are you looking for the best quality and you want a protein that will meet all the requirements? Without any doubt, 100% Whey protein isolate is your protein!
How to take 100% Whey protein isolate?
A serving is made by mixing one scoop in 250ml in water or milk. Take as many servings as you need to meet your nutrient requirements.
100% Whey protein isolate is the perfect protein:
- To break your fast at night.
- To take before and after the workout.
Combine it with Creatine Excell for maximum anabolism!
- Abd El-Salam, M. H., & El-Shibiny, S. (2018). Glycation of whey proteins: Technological and nutritional implications. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 112, 83–92.
- Gil, A. (2010). Tratado de Nutrición. Nutrición Humana en el Estado de Salud. (Coord. Martínez, E & Maldonado, J.). Madrid: Editorial Médica Panamericana.
- Hoffman, J. R., & Falvo, M. J. (2004). Protein - Which is Best? Journal of Sports Science & Medicine, 3(3), 118–130.
- Park, Y. W., & Nam, M. S. (2015). Bioactive Peptides in Milk and Dairy Products: A Review. Korean Journal for Food Science of Animal Resources, 35(6), 831–840.
- Stokes, T., Hector, A. J., Morton, R. W., McGlory, C., & Phillips, S. M. (2018). Recent Perspectives Regarding the Role of Dietary Protein for the Promotion of Muscle Hypertrophy with Resistance Exercise Training. Nutrients, 10(2).
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.7g|
|of which sugars||1.2g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.38).|
Ingredients:100% Whey protein isolate.
How to take 100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg NEUTRAL:Mix 1 scoop (30g) with 250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Great protein with a good flavour! Totally recommend it!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Currently on cutting phase and its results are remarkable, it really helps with weight lossHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Ever since I started using it for my morning shakes my recoveries are much better and shorter, totally recommend it!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great protein,I like to mix it with juice to give it some flavourHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics