INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0
- Instant Oat Flour powder
- New formula with improved flavor and texture!
- Very versatile to cook Recipes
- Fitness Breakfast
- Oat Pancakes
- You can mix it with your Protein Shakes
- Long-lasting energy
- Low Glycemic Index Carbohydrates
- Easy dissolution
- High fiber content
- Available in several flavors or unflavored
What is Instant Oat Flour 2.0?
Instant Oat Flour 2.0 by HSNfoods, is one of the most consumed cereals in the world, Oats, but instead of providing the whole grain, it has undergone a microfiltration process in order to obtain a thin flour which is easy to consume and to use in our recipes.
This carbohydrate is made of oat flour with or without flavor, ready to mix, and with sweetener. Oats are considered the best food to stay fit!
Oats are an ingredient that should not be missing from shakes, breakfasts, and the meals included in the diet of athletes, since it is an excellent source of low GI complex carbohydrates, proteins, healthy fats, fiber and micro-nutrients.
Properties of Instant Oat Flour 2.0
- Easy to use: mix it with water or any other drink, that's it!
- You can cook endless recipes, such as the famous Oat Pancakes with Egg Whites
- High nutrient content: protein, complex carbohydrates, fiber, healthy fat, vitamins and minerals.
- Antioxidant supply and natural anti-inflammatory effect, thanks to its active ingredients: Aventhranamides
- Support for weigh control diets
- Increases the satiety
- It improves the digestive system and the intestinal tract
- Perfect meal before carrying out an endurance activity
- It improves the cardiovascular health, lowers the blood pressure, and regulates the cholesterol
Nutritional Value of Oat Flour
When we refer to the nutritional value of oat flour, we can also refer to the nutritional properties of the whole flake.
It provides around a 15% of vegetable protein every 100g. It is the cereal with the greatest proportion of vegetable fat, a 65% of unsaturated fats and a 35% of linoleic acid. It is rich in sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 (which are valuable micro-nutrients for athletes). It has a remarkable supply of fiber as well as slow release carbohydrates from starch, without sugar.
Amino Acid Profile of Oats
Oats are one of the vegetable foods with more amino acids content that we can find in nature.
Oats are an excellent ally for sportspeople and athletes. Specifically, it benefits those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet, since their protein sources are scarce. Oats are one of the best sources that also has a good aminogram:
Essential Amino Acids
Non-essential Amino Acids
Properties of Oat Flour
Low Glycemic Index
Since it is a complex carbohydrate, its digestion in the digestive tract is slower and this allows us to maintain stable levels of glucose in the blood and to have a prolonged supply of energy for several hours. This situation results in a greater feeling of satiety for a longer time, which becomes the best ally in weight-loss diets.
Oats are also an excellent source of fibre that contributes to a proper functioning of the intestines. It is rich in betaglucans which are substances that absorb the cholesterol and bile acid from the intestine, preventing harmful compounds from entering the organism.
Oat Flour to Lose Weight
One of the main features of Instant Oat Flour is that it can help us lose weight. This is mainly due to its high fiber content, which will increase the satiety and will help us to avoid eating between meals, which is one of the most common reasons of an 'unconscious' intake of calories.
Moreover, when we want to reduce the percentage of fat and maintain the muscle mass, also known as improving our Physical Composition, oats are one of the most useful foods to achieve this:
- They provide slow absorption carbohydrates in order to avoid peaks of glycemia
- They supply essential amino acids, which are key elements in order to achieve lean mass
- They provide satiety, thanks to their fiber content
How to consume Oat Flour?
1.-Adjust the amount
We adjust the amount of product according to our weight, physical aspect and objectives. Generally, between 50-100g, which equals 1 or 2 scoops.
2.-Choose your drink
You can use water, milk, juice or any other drink of your choice.
A HSN Shaker will make this step easier for you. It includes a grid to achieve a perfect blend in a few seconds.
When should you consume Instant Oat Flour 2.0?
Due to its properties, oat flour can be consumed at any time of the day, but the best moments would be:
It is a perfect ingredient to eat for breakfast:
- If you want to make something quickly: mix 1 scoop of Oat Flour and 1 scoop of Whey Protein Concentrate
- Or rather, we can cook a pancake with Oat Flour and Egg Whites
A delicious recipe would consist on combining Oat Flour with Whipped Fresh Cheese or Greek Yogurt.
Before a Physical Activity
It is a good choice for athletes to eat it as a pre-workout meal if we are going to spend a lot of energy or if it is going to last for a long time. It is advisable to consume Oat Flour with a drink of our choice and add 1 spoonful of Peanut Butter.
If we are still hungry after 2-3 hours from dinner and we want an extra supply to contribute to the recovery of the muscles, we can mix Oat Flour with Micellar Casein.
Oat Pancakes Recipe
Breakfast for a Fitness Diet
Without any doubt, this is one of the most well-known recipes and with a bigger number of followers among the fitness lifestyle lovers: Oat Pancakes
Oat Pancakes are the breakfast par excellence of countless sportspeople and athletes, since they are well-known for its properties, apart from the fact that they are a delicious and appetizing recipe, not only as an excellent way to start the day off, but also for any time, such as the afternoon or as a meal before or after physical exercise.
Lots of Recipes to make Oat Pancakes with Egg Whites
One of the reasons why is that Oat Pancakes are quite versatile and there are many ways to cook them, which we have gathered in our blog: Oat Pancakes Recipes. Here you will find all kinds of recipes that can be cooked for the whole family, using Instant Oat Flour.
Instant Oat Flour is the star element in said recipe and it matches perfectly with whole eggs or just with the whites. We already know that if we want to reduce the amount of calories, we only use the egg white. However, in order to ensure a nutritional balance and to obtain the properties of the egg yolk, we can always include at least a whole egg.
How to cook Oat Pancakes and Egg Whites?
To elaborate our delicious pancakes, we will just need:
- Instant Oat Flour of our favorite flavor, or even neutral if we want to sweeten it, in which case we would add a little bit of Sucralose
- Eggs and/or Egg Whites
Put all the ingredients in a bowl, and with the help of an electric blender, mix everything until it is all well combined in a homogeneous mass. Now let's get to cooking. It is advisable to use a non-stick pan, with a little bit of olive oil. Once it is hot, add the mix. According to the size and number of pancakes, vary the amount that you pour. This will also change the thickness of each pancake. It normally takes a minute to cook each side of the pancake.
When you see that they are 'golden' they will be ready to serve and eat!
Oat Flour Biscuits
Another incredible fitness recipe for those who love sweets is Oat Flour Biscuits! They are an appetizing snack to eat at any time, and it is also healthy.
Why use Oat Flour instead of Oat Flakes?
Way of consumption
The main reason is the way of consumption. The flakes, which are whole, need to be cooked before being eaten, you can macerate them in order to deactivate the anti-nutrients for example.
On its own, Oat Flour is much more practical and fast in order to cook any recipe, or to use it in a shake, which avoids any lumps and which will provide a good blend. Using Oat Flour has practically the same aspect and dissolution than protein powder.
Flavored Oat Flour
The Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods is available in a wide range of flavors:
- Natural, unflavored
- Chocolate and Peanut
- Chocolate and Cookies
- White chocolate and lemon
- Chocolate with Coconut
- Cookies and cream
- Strawberry and White Chocolate
- And many more...
Remember that you can mix your Favorite Instant Oat Flour 2.0 Flavor with any drink of your choice, or prepare your own Homemade Shakes
Who can benefit from Instant Oat Flour 2.0?
- Any member of the family can use Instant Oat Flour and add it to their daily diet in order to ensure a healthy and balanced diet.
- Anyone who wants to add a healthy and natural product to their diet which provides energy and proteins of vegetable origin, along with a lot of nutrients in order to enrich the diet.
- Anyone who needs a quality calorie intake in order to increase their weight.
- Anyone who needs to lose or preserve their weight.
- All kinds of sportspeople and/or athletes who want a source of low glycemic index carbohydrates as a meal before carrying out physical exercise which demands energy for a long time. At the same time, it can be used in any other kind of sport discipline which demands to maintain a certain intensity, such as Athletics, Weightlifting, CrossFit, Team Sports (Football, Basketball) or Individual Sports (Rowing, Judo...).
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (100g)|
|Servings per container: 10|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.5g|
|of which sugars||1g|
Ingredients:Oat (gluten) flour, defatted cocoa powder (from cocoa butter) (from Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), flavouring, salt, sweetener [E955 (sucralose)], natural flavoring, thickener [E415 (xanthan gum)].
How to take INSTANT OAT FLOUR 2.0 1Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 2 scoops (100g) in 300ml of water, milk or juice. If you want to make your own pancakes, mix 50g (1 scoop) with as many egg whites as you like.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Really a great way to instantaneously digest low glycemic carbs - 1 hour before training.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I normally use it to make pancakes in the morning and in the afternoon. They make a very nutritious mealHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
The packaging is not perfect but I guess that a solid recipient would only increase its price. In the end what matters are the results and so far I have no complaints, very nice product overall.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great flavour and dissolution
Very nice product at a fair price, specially if you take advantage of the discounts. I personally like the vanilla and cherry flavourHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics