VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg
- 1g of Methylcobalamin
- Provides the daily Nutrient Reference Value of Vitamin B12
- Vegetarian formula, Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Produced in the E.U.
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of methylcobalamin.
The recommended daily amount for this supplement is 1 vegetable capsule daily.
The main peculiarity of vitamin B12 is that it is only found in foods of animal origin. This feature means that vegan people need to meet their recommended daily amount through supplementation.
The main properties of vitamin B12 are:
- Contributes to the energy metabolism of the body
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system and the psychological function
- Vitamin B12 encourages a correct metabolism of homocysteine
- Plays a role in the formation of the red cells
- Vitamin B12 helps with the functioning of the immune system
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 plays a role in the cell division process
- Amount of methylcobalamin: this nutritional supplement provides 1000μg of methylcobalamin per capsule. This amount meets the recommended daily amount of vitamin B12.
- Vegetable capsules: this vitamin B12 supplement has a vegetarian formula, which means that it does not have any element of animal origin and it is totally suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the EU: methylcobalamin by HSN Essentials has been produced in a European certified laboratory. The raw ingredient is of maximum quality, contaminants-free, and with the highest healthcare standards.
Since it belongs to group B vitamins, it can be combined with any other supplement made of vitamins or minerals, as well as plant extracts.
- Athletes and active people
- People with a vitamin B12 deficiency
- Vegetarians and vegans
- Anyone who follows a healthy lifestyle
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||1000µg||40000%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], maltodextrin, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12).
How to take VITAMIN B12 (METHYLCOBALAMIN) 1000mcg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day, preferably before lunch.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Cyanocobalamin is better in my opinion
Purchase cyanocobalamin if you can, although I must say that this product does its job.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Good product and service
A highly bioavailable vitamin B12 supplement for a fair price, it also arrived sooner than what I had expected.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Following a vegan diet means that you have to start taking B12 supplementation. Thanks to this product, I meet my B12 requirements with a single capsule a day and for a great price!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics