SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE
- Spirulina powder from Arthrospira platensis
- Available in 150g and 500g formats
- Neutral flavor
- RAW Product
- Without intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
Table of contents
Spirulina by HSNessentials is a food supplement powder made of spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) a type of unicellular micro-seaweed whose name comes from its spiral shape.
Spirulina has a greenish-blue color, that is mainly due to the presence of chlorophyll, responsible for the greenish tone, and phycocyanin, responsible for the blue color.
It is believed to be one of the oldest plants in the world. This alga already existed 3.500 million years ago. In fact, there is evidence that the Maya culture consumed spirulina.
Spirulina algae grow spontaneously in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco of Mexico or Lake Chad of Africa), where the conditions prevent the proliferation of other living organisms.
This factor makes Spirulina a reliable and safe food, because there are very few bacteria in alkaline waters.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): Spirulina powder helps to preserve the integrity of the plant as well as its minerals, vitamins and amino acids. The Spirulina Powder by HSNessentials is a completely pure product, without fillers or additives that meets the highest quality standards.
- Its powder format allows us to customize the dose according to our individual needs.
It is advisable to take 5g of spirulina powder a day. You can mix it with water or shakes, juices or any other type of drink.
Moreover, you can also add spirulina powder to other types of dishes such as soups, sauces, creams, etc.
This product can be used to elaborate natural cosmetics (hair, body and face masks). In addition, it is a natural color additive that provides a greenish color to all kinds of cosmetics, bath bombs, bath gels, handmade soaps, etc.
Spirulina can be combined with multiple nutritional supplements.
- Anyone who wants to enrich their diet with spirulina extract.
- Athletes and active people.
- The elderly.
- Vegetarians and vegans.
- People who do not follow a balanced diet.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis)||5g|
Ingredients:100% pure spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis).
How to take SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g:Take 1 scoop (5g) and mix it with your shakes, juice, water or any other drink.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Great dissolution and flavor, I have to try and make sauces with it, so far I have used it for salads, shakes, smoothies…HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
The flavor could be better
The flavor is ok but I’d rather combine it with something else, like juices or shakes than drinking it just with water.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great supply of vitamins
You eventually get used to the flavor, it is an excellent supply of essential elements and it is totally worth it.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics