- Spirulina vegetable capsules
- Only 1 capsule a day
- Each capsule provides 1000mg of spirulina powder
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Spirulina by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of spirulina powder in vegetable capsules.
Spirulina is a greenish blue micro-alga that grows in alkaline waters. Its name comes from Latin and it means 'spiral' or 'snail' due to its peculiar shape.
Its scientific name is Arthrospira platensis and it belongs to the cyanobacteria family.
The spirulina alga grows naturally in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco from Mexico or Lake Chad from the homonymous African country), where the conditions prevent other living organisms from growing.
We want to highlight the following properties of Spirulina:
- Weight control, preventing the breakdown of starch. Usually, we eat but consume less energy. The starch that is not broken down goes to the bowel and stimulates its activity.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): The encapsulated spirulina powder preserves the fresh plant as well as its nutritional properties. This spirulina supplement in capsules is produced in a European certified laboratory. Therefore, it has been subjected to rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: No ingredient of animal origin has been used to produce these spirulina capsules, which means that this product is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule (1000mg of spirulina powder) a day with a meal.
We can combine Spirulina with a wide range of food supplements.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Spirulina powder (from Arthrospira Platensis)||1000mg|
Ingredients:Spirulina powder (Arthrospira Platensis), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agent [E470b (magnesium stearate)].
How to take SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule once a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Good product overall!
The best feature of this product is the incredible amount of nutrients that you get in just one capsule. The only problem I have is that the capsules are a little too big for me.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I have anemia and I decided to give this product and try and see if I would improve. After taking it for a month, I feel so much better because it provides iron, many vitamins, proteins and the other nutrients.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Quite practical since you get all the product you need in a single capsule and the bottle lasts quite a while. I feel like I have more energy in general, probably thanks to its nutrient supply.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics