CREATINE EXCELL 1000mg (100% Creapure®)
- Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)
- 3000mg of creatine monohydrate
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- In-house production
Table of contents
Creatine Excell 1000mg (100% Creapure®) by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of creatine monohydrate with the Creapure® seal, which certifies its quality and its pharmaceutical grade of purity.
Creatine is a molecule that is produced by the body, around 2 grams daily. It is synthesized in the pancreas, kidneys and liver from glycine, arginine, and methionine, which are mainly found in the skeletal muscle. It is stored in the high energy demand deposits in two different forms: as phosphoryl or phosphocreatine (PC) in a 60% more or less, while the remaining 40% is free creatine. This is our last resort when it comes to executing an extremely intense effort, like a sprint.
It can be found in food, such as meat, fish, or eggs, but in very low doses.
It is advisable to take 1 vegetable capsule 3 times a day.
Creapure® Creatine is produced by following demanding pharmaceutical grade standards. These include the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), which ensures the quality of the manufacturing process in general; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), which are designed to identify and eliminate sources of contamination; and a facility that has been specially designed to eliminate the risk of cross-contamination with other products.
Each vegetable capsule of Creatine Excell 1000mg (100% Creapure®) provides:
- 1000mg of creatine monohydrate
Taking 3g of creatine daily enhances the physical performance in successive waves of short and high intensity exercise. This daily consumption of 3g in adults over the age of 55 can improve the effect of endurance training on muscle strength.
- Vegetable capsules: we offer the best capsules to our customers, without colors nor any ingredient of animal origin, which means that they are completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®): it is a German brand that produces a creatine monohydrate with a high purity. This creatine undergoes purity tests through HPLC (High Pressure Liquid Chomatography) to measure its quality.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been manufactured in a laboratory and facility within the E.U. which means that it follows the maximum food safety and quality norms.
Creatine Excell 1000mg (100% Creapure®) can be combined with the following supplements:
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)||3000mg|
Ingredients:Ultrapure creatine monohydrate (Creapure®), bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take CREATINE EXCELL 1000mg (100% Creapure®) 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsules three times a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Excellent product at a great price
High quality creatine that improves the sport performance. I especially recommend it if you are following a strength routine or if you are looking for that “esthetic” effect. This format is quite comfortable since you can take it anywhere with you.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great quality and affordable
It enhances the muscle growth effectively if it is combined with intense exercise like weightlifting or bodybuilding. I really like the capsule format. Creapure seal at a great price, especially with the discounts.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics