COCONUT OIL (ORGANIC/VIRGIN) 1000mg
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Take 2 softgels, twice a day
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
- Provides 2000mg per serving
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Virgin Coconut Oil 1000mg by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of coconut oil in softgels.
Virgin coconut oil is made from the milk that comes from the fresh coconut meat, through cold extraction processes which will keep its properties intact.
Within the composition of coconut oil, we can find certain molecules that are formed by three saturated fatty acids with a length of 6 to 12 carbon atoms esterified with glycerol. More specifically, these acids are: caprylic (C8:0), caproic (C6:0), capric (C10:0) and lauric (C12:0).
Each daily dose which is made of 4 softgels in two servings per day provides:
- 4000mg of organic virgin coconut oil
- Capsules: the capsules of this supplement are softgels which are easily to swallow, which facilitate the use of this supplement
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been produced in a facility and laboratory from the E.U. which follow the maximum safety and nutritional quality norms.
- Organic Supplement: it is an environmentally friendly product that is aimed at all those people who are concerned about this issue and who also follow a healthy lifestyle.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 4 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Virgin Coconut Oil||4000mg|
Ingredients:Organic virgin coconut oil, gelatin, humectant [E422 (glycerin)], water, color [E171 (titanium dioxide)].
How to take COCONUT OIL (ORGANIC/VIRGIN) 1000mg - 120 softgel:Take 2 softgels, twice a day with your meals.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
+ Energy - Appetite
I take it with breakfast to have more energy throughout the morning and I do not feel as hungry as before. It is quite satiating and the format is quite comfortable and easy to swallow. It is a good pre-workout as well.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Thomas A., 29/10/2018
I started using coconut oil for cooking but I did not get used to the taste, which is why I thought that I could try supplementation and see how it went. Combining these softgels with a healthy diet and some exercise has helped me to lower my cholesterol levels successfully!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics