GHOST LEGEND - 30 SERV
- 4000mg of L-citrulline
- With Beta-alanine and Nitrosigine®
- 1000mg of taurine and 250mg of anhydrous caffeine
- Several flavors
What is Ghost Legend?
Ghost Legend by Ghost is a food supplement powder made of L-citrulline, Beta-alanine and taurine.
Mix 2 scoops in 300-400ml of water or another drink. Start with 1 scoop in order to test your tolerance to the product. Take before the workout.
Properties of Ghost Legend
Ghost Legend is a pre-workout whose main ingredient is L-citrulline, which can increase the levels of nitric oxide metabolites. Nitric oxide regulates the vasodilation, blood flow, mitochondrial breathing and the functioning of the platelets.
L-citrulline can improve the vascular function by increasing the bioavailability of L-arginine and the synthesis of nitric oxide. Taking L-citrulline improves the physical performance of both adult and young people.
Beta-alanine is a non essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the liver. This amino acid seems to improve the perceived exertion and the biochemical parameters related to muscle fatigue. In addition, beta-alanine increases the amount of oxygen we consume, as well as the expression of several cell proteins associated with an improved oxidative metabolism.
Taurine is fundamental for many physiological processes. Taurine supplementation improved the endurance performance overall. Moreover, taurine seems to improve the performance and buffer the damage to the muscles as well as the oxidative stress.
Caffeine increases the energy availability, decreases fatigue, delays the perceived exertion during a physical activity, improves the physical performance and the functioning of the motor system.
Neurofactor™ (Coffee arabica) stimulates both the body and mind.
The olive leaf extract (Olea europaea) helps to regulate the blood flow and pressure.
Who can benefit from Ghost Legend?
- People who do physical exercise.
1. Sureda A, Pons A. Arginine and citrulline supplementation in sports and exercise: ergogenic nutrients? Med Sport Sci. 2012;59:18-28. doi: 10.1159/000341937. Epub 2012 Oct 15.
2. Figueroa A, Wong A, Jaime SJ, Gonzales JU. Influence of L-citrulline and watermelon supplementation on vascular function and exercise performance. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2017 Jan;20(1):92-98.
3. Berti Zanella P, Donner Alves F, Guerini de Souza C. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on performance and muscle fatigue in athletes and non-athletes of different sports: a systematic review. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2017 Sep;57(9):1132-1141. doi: 10.23736/S0022-4707.16.06582-8.
4. Schnuck JK, Sunderland KL, Kuennen MR, Vaughan RA. Characterization of the metabolic effect of β-alanine on markers of oxidative metabolism and mitochondrial biogenesis in skeletal muscle. J Exerc Nutrition Biochem. 2016 Jun;20(2):34-41. doi: 10.20463/jenb.2016.06.20.2.5.
5. Waldron M, Patterson SD, Tallent J, Jeffries O. The Effects of an Oral Taurine Dose and Supplementation Period on Endurance Exercise Performance in Humans: A Meta-Analysis. Sports Med. 2018 Mar 15. doi: 10.1007/s40279-018-0896-2.
6. da Silva LA, Tromm CB, Bom KF, Mariano I, Pozzi B, da Rosa GL, Tuon T, da Luz G, Vuolo F, Petronilho F, Cassiano W, De Souza CT, Pinho RA. Effects of taurine supplementation following eccentric exercise in young adults. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2014 Jan;39(1):101-4. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2012-0229.
7. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (11.5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (11.5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Nitrosgine® (stabilized arginine silicate with inositol)||750mg|
|GHOST® Smart Energy|
|Neurofactor (Coffee arabica) Fruit extract||100mg|
|Olive leaf extract (40% oleuropein)||50mg|